Scratchpad is the pioneer and leader of the workspace for revenue teams and we're looking for genuinely curious Account Executives who strive to put the customer's needs before their own. Since our users are salespeople, this is a unique opportunity to deeply empathize with their pains and build a collaborative partnership.
You'll get to wear many hats and one of them is Doctor. Only kidding, but we do prefer you to take a consultative approach to your craft. This means asking tons of thoughtful questions, active listening and being a product expert. Your ultimate goal is to drive revenue growth by demonstrating value and building champions. You'll have an exciting opportunity to teach revenue teams new ways of working, which can make using Salesforce enjoyable - yes, it's possible!
As our Scratchpad Sherpa, you'll be a supportive guide throughout the sales journey. Your success will have a direct impact on our future and the efficiency of revenue teams, are you up for the challenge? If you're a growth-minded team player who enjoys the balance of delighting customers and being professionally persistent, we'd love to chat with you!
We genuinely care about creating a delightful product experience that has a meaningful impact on how revenue teams work. We believe salespeople deserve to focus on what matters (selling) instead of suffering from tedious data entry. Based on the incredible customer love we’ve received, we have a fantastic start towards dominating this massive opportunity. Customers aren’t the only ones who recognize our worth, top-tier investors like Accel & Craft Ventures have partnered with us as well.
We're growing fast and searching for those who align with our values, have strong empathy, and get stuff done. We are a diverse team working fully remote, which means you get to challenge conventional wisdom, think globally, and do your best work all from the comfort of your own home office.
YOUR IMPACT 🤗
- Become a leading expert on revenue team workflows and productivity
- Build a partnership with prospects to genuinely understand their use case and serve as a guide on their buying journey closing deals from $10k-$100k+
- Nurture (and close) our steady flow of warm inbound leads while developing your own outbound pipeline of new logos
- Influence our overall growth strategy and build sales champions to drive deals forward, foster brand loyalty, gain testimonials and referrals
- Demonstrate authentic communication and interpersonal skills that will positively influence our buyers and team
- Delight our users and prospects by educating them on new ways of being more productive using Scratchpad
- Balance a bottom-up and top-down sales approach by building long-lasting customer relationships
- Fearless experimentation with new outreach approaches to help increase our rate of learning
ABOUT YOU 🎉
- Experience: After at least 3 years of B2B sales, you understand the grit it takes to be successful. You'll have many wins to reference, but it's the losses that you've really learned from.
- Empathy: You step into the customer's shoes and show you care. You ask relevant and meaningful questions to gain an accurate understanding of the prospect and their goals.
- Disciplined: You're focused, organized, process-driven and methodical with prospecting.
- Goal-Oriented: You have determination, are self-motivated, resilient and work hard to achieve goals.
- Communication: You actively listen, clearly express yourself verbally and in writing. You have a natural ability to explain things in a simple, relatable way.
- Teacher: You love sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate.
- Resourceful: You're a problem solver adept at listening, understanding context and suggesting ideal solutions with minimal direction.
- Delight: You enjoy helping people find solutions to their problems. Your natural friendliness will allow prospects to feel supported throughout their buying journey.
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor for massive upside potential
- Become an expert at listening to customers, and selling a solution, product, and vision
- Influence the future growth trajectory of a product that delivers delight and has a meaningful impact on how people work every day
- Be part of a team that leads with empathy, values personal growth and never stops learning
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
OUR COMMITMENT ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.
Apply to this job
- Company Introduction
- Hiring manager interview
- Working session