About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As the Clinical Scheduler, you will lead scheduling operations for our clinical teams. You will play a key role to ensure our patients have access to care the moment they need it, 24/7. You will plan and execute the scheduling of all clinical teams, as well as the appointment schedule for our patients. You will partner closely with clinical and operations leaders to understand patient demand, staffing needs, and team availability. You will assist leaders in creating efficient shift templates and keeping the schedule up to date.You will play a key role in ensuring our clinical teams have accurate schedules and our patients have access to care. You will learn the current process, develop standwork work and implement scheduling workflow improvements. This is a collaborative role with the opportunity to learn the operations of multi-site scheduling and management. This role will report to the [Senior Manager of Access]. This is a remote-first role and has the flexibility to be located anywhere in the U.S.
What success looks like
- Developing and maintaining monthly shift templates by coordinating schedules with clinical team members
- Publishing appointment slots in EMR in accordance with schedule templates
- Assisting in daily and weekly schedule changes as needed
- Identifying and resolving clinical staffing shortages by reaching out to appropriate stakeholders
- Verifying accuracy of data entered through collaboration with clinical leaders
- Owning scheduling software, settings, and updates
- Creating weekly reports and partnering with clinical and operations leaders to share data driven scheduling insights
- Identifying opportunities to increase efficiency with new tools, our EHR, or other workflows, delivering measurable value for patients and the clinical team
- Developing handbook and standard work for scheduling, and implementing scheduling workflow improvements
- Accurately entering a variety of data into various information systems
- Executing successfully on various workflow functions and leading other specific projects relating to scheduling
What you will bring
- 2+ years recent clinical scheduling experience in a practice management or hospital environment
- 2+ years recent experience with healthcare scheduling EHR systems, specifically Athena, Required
- Proven track record of success working remotely
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Workflow and process improvement experience
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
While the majority of Eden Health positions are remote-first, we are a company that values building trusted relationships. To achieve this we have programming and events which require us to be in person, including team and company-wide meetings. To ensure everyone's safety, we require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19, subject to reasonable accommodations for medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs. If you have additional questions, your Talent Partner will be able to answer them.
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Apply to this job