Tatari is on a mission to democratize TV advertising. We help some of your favorite new products and brands - like Calm, Daily Harvest, and Rothy’s - grow their business through broadcast and streaming TV. We combine our sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing our product, engineering, and data science teams rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
We are looking for multiple mid-level backend engineers to join our Engineering team. In this role, you will contribute to the design and development of new product features across our platform, including media buying, measurement, and client experience. This is a chance to build products - with high degree of freedom - that will generate immediate impact to your customers.
- Help to spec and execute both small and large feature projects, in close collaboration with other members of the engineering team.
- Wrangle large amounts of data using PostgreSQL, Aurora, and Redshift.
- Architect our services (Python, Ruby, no Java), figure out the best way to run them (on AWS and other platforms), and keep them running (preferably without late night PagerDuty alerts!)
- Help us maintain and improve code quality, performance, and system reliability.
- Good understanding of software fundamentals
- A drive to create excellent work with a sense of urgency
- An interest in data, analytics, and machine learning
- Strong SQL and data model design skills
- 3+ years experience building scalable systems and backend services
- Experienced with Python
About our engineering values
- Our first job is to do right by our customers
- We hold ourselves to the highest engineering standards
- We bring a humble mindset, and we always seek to improve
- We value people that bring high trust, good communication, and a sense of humor to work
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your dependents
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Expenses for WFH while we’re all remote
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events and happy hour (when it’s safe!)
- Unlimited vacation and sick day policy
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated. This position can be located in SF, LA, or NYC (no remote). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States (no visa sponsorship). Please apply directly at www.tatari.tv/careers