Who we are
Zinier’s intelligent field service automation platform helps organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Field service organizations around the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one place and supercharge every aspect of their field service operations. We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
What we’re looking for
Looking for highly motivated Business Development Representatives that are high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our fast-paced company.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning path and able to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to take your career to the next level!
Business Development Representatives are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territories for enterprise markets. BDRs work closely with their Sales and Marketing teams in a business development capacity. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters.
- Qualify prospects (both inbound and outbound) by identifying the right profile of customer, digging into pain points that we help solve, and generating interest to take next steps
- Prospect into target accounts (ABM) by gaining deep understanding of targeted companies, industries and use cases, finding the key players in the decision making process, and partnering with the marketing and sales teams on ways to build engagement within these accounts
- Understand our company pitch, communicate it effectively to senior-level executives, all the while shaping the message to fit the needs of the buyer on the fly
- Leverage best practice sequences of outreach to prospects utilizing a variety of channels including email, phone, and social media
- Work closely with our Sales and Marketing team to uncover qualified opportunities for Zinier through outbound prospecting and marketing events and campaigns
- Relentlessly strive to overachieve on monthly and quarterly quotas
- Diligently track all activities, conversations, and insights in our CRM and prospecting tools, for easy hand-off of prospects
- 1-3 years of sales development experience, in enterprise SaaS
- Fluent in English, Formal Korean and Japanese
- Working knowledge of the different ways to research and uncover account and personal insights that allow you to cut through the noise
- Penchant for organization — “time is precious", so you’ll have to prioritize and manage tasks effectively
- Great communication skills and professionalism
- Successful cold emailing and calling experience, plus creative ways you’ve engaged accounts
- Knowledge of or experience in using CRM (Salesforce), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, sales engagement tools (Salesloft), and other technologies