Impira is on a mission to make work-life simpler, more productive and more meaningful. That’s why we built Impira, an AI platform for business users, not just data scientists. Impira manages unstructured data, such as documents, videos, images, audio, and webpages, and by understanding the context and attributes, bridges this information into a structured format. This unleashes more creativity, improves workflows and data-driven decision making, and builds more efficient operations. Unlike many AI vendors, Impira empowers business users to build and train the models that give structured access to unstructured data to enable new levels of data transparency.
Our culture emphasizes transparency, empathy, accountability, curiosity, and continuous improvement. We believe that people do their best work with autonomy, trust, and support from their colleagues, and we encourage collaboration across and within departments and geographies. Our leaders empower their teams by providing transparent context, rolling up their sleeves, and coaching for long-term success.
As the Business Development Representative at Impira, you will be responsible for generating new business and communicating the value of our solution. With your attention to detail, determination, and a bias for action, you will help to qualify a high volume of inbound bound leads while also working in close partnership with our sales team. This is an incredible opportunity to build upon your sales skills, while helping to accelerate the growth of an innovative company.
- Use a variety of lead generation tools, phone, email, LinkedIn and connections to market the company’s products and/or services
- Uniquely articulate Impira’s value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest and best qualify and break into key target customers
- Have autonomy to execute creative marketing campaigns, messaging, collateral and promotions to help us build our outbound sales strategy
- Hunt for new leads, identify key players within accounts, and develop account planning material
- Conduct high-level conversations with accounts from champion to decision makers, to senior level executives and C-Level
What we’re looking for
- An individual with high-energy and focus to achieve top results and win new customers from start-up to enterprise size accounts
- Ability to understand technical concepts and relay the value of our product to a new customer
- High level of interest around enterprise SaaS and deep technology disruption
- Pro-active and goal oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and the motivation to develop your career
- Somebody that is willing to put in the work with cold calls, emails, campaigns, events etc to source potential customers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – can communicate fluidly both externally and internally with founders, engineers, product managers, etc
- Previous sales experience (within software/high tech company)
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
Impira is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised Series B funding from top institutional investors and industry leaders. Our investors and advisors are hands-on and work closely with us to achieve our growth ambitions.
To all recruitment agencies: Impira does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Impira employees. Impira is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.