One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From digital lead forms and asynchronous video interfaces, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Typeform is growing rapidly and our commitment to continue hiring the best talent is as strong as ever.
The Channel Sales Team is focused on expanding our base of sales partners and working with them to drive new business. We are open to this role being fully remote located anywhere in the continental US.
About the Role
Typeform is looking for a Partner Manager to manage and develop our Affiliate Program; develop and manage relationships with Channel Sales partners who resell, and provide services around, Typeform products. Reporting to the Head of Channel Sales you will be a strategically-minded sales professional who possesses the skills of full-cycle sales and relationship management.
As a self-starter, you don’t mind diving in to cold calls or building a pipeline from scratch. You are someone who thrives in a team environment but knows how to operate independently and with a sense of urgency.
Your focus will be on activating new affiliates and managing affiliate relationships to create referral and co-selling opportunities from Mid-market and Enterprise customers.
Typeform is growing rapidly. With growth, comes ambiguity and frequent change. To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly motivated, proactive, and able to operate within the dynamic environment of a fast paced, high-growth startup.
- Develop and maintain new relationships with sales partners who will deliver new Mid-market and Enterprise customers
- Work with existing partners to identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Lead joint account planning sessions and business reviews
- Act as first point of contact for partners and gather insights on product uses and needs
- Work closely with the Direct Sales team to create synergies and support in closing Enterprise deals
- Act as product advocate and conduct value-based product demonstrations
- Diligently manage pipeline through Salesforce and utilize tools to close deals
- Identify and share opportunities for operational improvements
- Manage Affiliate partner relationships and process applications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Channel Sales
- Experience with Inbound and Outbound in a quota-carrying role
- Experience with full-cycle sales, ideally within a SaaS startup
- Experience managing relationships with senior executives
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong networking and relationship building ability
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, small team environment
- Exceptional at staying organized and being able to prioritize
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A sense of humor and humility
It'd be amazing if you also have:
- Experience with social selling, focus on scale and penetration to be an influencer
- Experience working with international customers
- Fluency or competency in language(s) other than English
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got!
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.