Who We Are
Zinier’s intelligent field service automation platform helps organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Field service organizations around the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one place and supercharge every aspect of their field service operations. We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
What We're Looking For
Success in this role means you have successfully generated revenue with global and local systems integrators, distributors, consultancies for a given region. This position needs to be focused on short, medium, and long-term revenue goals with a keen focus on creating lasting relationships. Measurement of success is tied directly to quota attainment through indirect channels.
- Strategic Planning: Evaluates new partners with Business Development team, markets and own business requirements for vertical expansions
- Activate Partners: Serve as an advocate for partners and identify areas for growth via partnerships. Work closely with Sales Enablement to build repeatable sales playbooks and collaterals to enable partners to sell into customers effectively. Engage directly with our Partner Enablement team to ensure core Sales and Technical training has been completed by authorized partners. Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize their performance and identify additional business opportunities to expand revenues
- Cross-Functional Leadership: Identify and coordinate the development of key resources and capabilities across internal teams to achieve partner goals. Identify and communicate new market requirements by translating customer needs and competitive landscape.
- Operations: Finalize operational and contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with Legal and Finance teams
- Autonomy for strategic planning to propose new partnership opportunities and business models to senior leadership
- Lead execution of entire partner lifecycle, ensuring alignment of internal and external stakeholders to deliver success partnership and customer outcomes
- Oversee the on-boarding process of new partners, including collaborating with internal Enablement teams, delivering training, and formulating actionable business plans within the first 30 days of activation
- Develop reports and provide insights to drive the partnerships team to optimize the performance existing partnerships and strategize the forging of new ones
- Deep understanding of the global consulting and system integrator partner ecosystem and able to formulate a framework to acquire and leverage these partners effectively
- Cross functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Partner and Sales Team to define and prioritize Partner Enablement needs for acquiring, educating and activating partners
- Evangelize the benefits of the Zinier Field Service Automation (ZFSA) Certification program to help ensure effective delivery of Sales, Sales Engineering, Solution Delivery and Customer Success functions within partners.
- Plan and Develop Global Enablement initiatives with Partner teams around the world to help engage existing partners and help court potential partners
- Cultivate executive relationships and expand influence across partner service lines to build on momentum and optimize partner performance
- Experienced with structuring, negotiating and executing complex strategic teaming and partnership agreements to achieve business alignment
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with 10+ years of work experience in the High-Tech, SaaS and/or Telecommunication/Utility industries
- Track record with partner enablement and management required
- Executive presence with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- People oriented & excited to work with teams from diverse background
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 8+ years of partner development years of experience in partnerships, channels, and partner and business development.
- Experience working with and developing partnerships with global/regional system integrators
- Experience in managing Reseller and Technology partners.
- Understanding of the complete life cycle of a partner relationship; from identifying good potential partners to selling-through and selling-to partners.
- Experience in executing commercial plans in the b2b software sales industry
- An efficient mind for execution, and the ability to own an initiative with major growth expectations.
- Previous experience in carrying and exceeding indirect sales quotas.
- Track record of influencing partner engagement and revenue acceleration
- People oriented & excited to work with our team from diverse backgrounds
- Strong written and oral communication skills