About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As Eden Health’s Chief of Staff, you will partner with the CEO and the Office of the CEO to execute the top priorities of the company. You will support the executive function of the organization including the executive team, high priority initiatives, and participate in the highest level strategy sessions. At times, you will lead and become a subject matter expert in specific verticals while filling gaps as Eden Health continues to rapidly scale.
What success looks like
- Skillfully manage company-wide priorities to ensure the team is able to move quickly without roadblocks
- Enhance and run processes and programming for weekly Staff Meetings, Company All Hands, and Strategic Planning cycles
- Manage executive team communications. Prepare agendas, take notes, and assign action items at key cross-functional meetings
- Have deep curiosity and interest in new ideas and ability to interrogate topics in a collaborative way
- Ability to engage in debate over strategic goals for the organization and foster productive discussions among team members
- Approach every item in a highly detail oriented manner with a deep facility for utilizing data in decision making
- Lead particular projects and strategic initiatives that may include the following — Updating and designing key performance indicators as the company grows; Researching business opportunities and distribution channels; Reviewing business models and engaging with business line leaders; Spearheading partnership opportunities for development of new business lines or product improvements; Preparing board meeting materials, monthly investor emails, and investor-related communications; Running and supporting fundraising processes
What you will bring
- Strategic leadership, organizational agility, cross-team collaboration, drive for results, and strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to handle critical, complex, and time-sensitive deliverables across a broad range of topics
- Proven effectiveness in driving complex multi-stakeholder processes, driving cross-team programs to desired results, and managing risk
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, cross-functional collaboration skills, open and honest feedback and interaction
- Project management skills including scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, communications, procurement, human resources, and integration management
- Exceptional skill at using multiple workflow management, productivity, and data platforms
- Excellent facility with data, both financial and operational
- Great project management skills and an ability to delegate effectively
- 3+ years of related experience
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply to this job