Who we are
Zinier’s intelligent field service automation platform helps organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Field service organizations around the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one place and supercharge every aspect of their field service operations. We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
What We're Looking For
Help transform Zinier's product and technology into stories, conversations, and experiences that position Zinier as the future of field service. Bring unique ideas and a fresh perspective to our content marketing efforts – helping us inject life and excitement into a market that is ripe for upheaval.
In this role, you'll work with our product, comms and broader marketing teams to turn our core messaging and product roadmap into unique stories that resonate with customers and differentiate us from legacy competitors. Be one of the visionaries behind our content marketing efforts, from blog posts to integrated campaigns.
This role is highly cross-functional, requiring partnership with fellow marketers and colleagues in product, engineering, sales, comms, and more. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth culture.
- Deliver content that humanizes field service, clearly articulates and reinforces Zinier's product and value prop, and stands out from the competition.
- Produce compelling blog posts, ebooks, contributed articles (and more) that tell a story about the impact and future of field service.
- Work with the broader marketing team to plan and execute collateral across the entire customer journey.
- Provide copywriting support across channels and campaigns around the world.
- Be an ambassador for the content team – work with other teams to ensure optimal use of our content and track how each piece is helping to move the needle for the company.
- 4+ years of content marketing experience, with at least 2 years working in B2B, SaaS, or startup environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to tell stories through a variety of channels and mediums – web, integrated campaigns, long-form storytelling, etc.
- Ability to drive content efforts from planning to final delivery.
- Highly collaborative team player who enjoys working directly with marketing, product, sales, customer success, and more.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, quickly changing startup environment.
- Degree in journalism, marketing, English, or a related field.
- Specific experience in field service, automation, our target markets, or core technologies such as AI and the Internet of Things are not required, but are a big plus.
- Demonstrable ability to master new subject matter quickly.
- Strong portfolio that makes us stop and read it again :)