Farmer’s Fridge is on a mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. We serve healthy, handcrafted meals and snacks from our growing network of 400+ Smart Fridges (software-enabled vending machines). We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge or delivery at a time.
We are a team that cares -– about the business, the impact our product makes, and each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. We are looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion to succeed.
Farmer’s Fridge is entering a period of rapid growth, and we are looking for a motivated Demand Planning Manager with strong planning skills and business acumen to take over Farmer's Fridge Demand Planning and Forecasting. This is a highly critical and highly visible role that will be interacting with multiple departments throughout our organization.
What You'll Do:
- Work cross-functionally to organize and communicate the production forecast
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management
- Monitor and report on important changes in forecasts
- Work with data engineering team to automate and optimize forecast for national scale
As the Demand Planning Manager, you will…
- Take over all things demand planning at Farmer’s Fridge. This includes daily, weekly, monthly forecasts for all items, channels and markets
- Build & maintain long-term supplier and production level forecast; Build out long term forecasts to help our production and buying teams
- Align with Marketing, Sales, Production, and Operations for demand input
- Build out SOP process at Farmers Fridge to align with internal stakeholders
- Create and sustain Demand Planning Metrics for Farmer's Fridge
- Work with Analytics, Finance and Data Engineering teams to generate and maintain Demand Planning metrics
- Monitor metrics on daily and weekly basis
What are we looking for in the Demand Planning Manager?
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years in a Analytical role or Demand Planning role, preferably dealing with large data sets
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Previous Experience running and organizing meetings
- 2+ years experience working with SQL
- 1+ year working with any BI or Data Visualization Tools (e.g. Tableau, Sisense, Power BI, etc)
- Any experience with R and/or Python, is a plus, not a must
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
Happier Weekdays - Walking into the office should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas around the cold brew tap.
Never run on empty - Daily Farmer's Fridge meal, Monday bagels, draft cold brew, office snacks, and Friday happy hours are just some of the offerings to make sure you aren't distracted by a growling stomach.
Take a break - Check out what new products Chef is testing in the R&D kitchen, challenge a coworker to a game of Fridgeopoly, rally a spontaneous happy hour at Goose Island down the street, start a heated debate on the best M&M flavor with a poll in Slack, or jump in on a team kickball game!
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the bottom line. Own it. Literally - with company equity you have the opportunity to share directly in our success. You can also participate in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures
Typically includes :
- Recruiter Phone Interview
- Hiring Manager Phone Interview
- On-site/Zoom Interview (Meeting with a few team members and cross-functional teams members). Will usually include discussing a case study or coding exercise prepared in advance.