Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to help us contribute to our mission of empowering everyone to build on the web while helping to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace that reflects and empowers the world we’re building for.
About the role
- Location: US remote or Canada remote
As a Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, you’ll …
- Help to scale our diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility practice, articulating a clear vision, translating it into scalable strategy, and enabling and inspiring our team members around the world.
- Call Webflowers In by orchestrating learning and development opportunities to enable and activate our team’s awareness, allyship, and advocacy, such that inclusion remains a team effort at Webflow.
- Center the most marginalized by solving for the experiences of the most marginalized in order to build an organization and product that truly empowers everyone.
- Be actively anti-racist by creating and leading a practice centered on equity to combat the systems that perpetuate systems of racism and inequality.
- Engage, support, and grow Webflow’s Affinity Groups (AGs) — Asians @ Webflow, Blackflow, Caregivers @ Webflow, Disability @ Webflow, Queerflow — and AG Leads to drive measurable business impact and sustainable programming that advance our internal communities.
- Define, measure, track, and analyze the effectiveness of short to long term goals to establish benchmarks, report on progress, and identify gaps and opportunities for future impact.
- Ensure DEI strategy is integrated into all relevant aspects of our work including, but not limited to: Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, and Employer Branding.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion if you:
- 10+ years of DEI and/or related social justice experience in a senior or leadership capacity.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with people of all backgrounds and identities to advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility as core components of organizational culture.
- A high level of professionalism and communication skills with a proven ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels, from executive leadership to individual contributors.
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions, and measure impact.
- Experience demonstrating good judgment and working with confidential or highly sensitive subject matter.
- Ability to learn, process, and communicate complex, nuanced, and sensitive information with empathy and clarity.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. (remove if you can hire international candidates
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.