About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes: when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As the Director, Programs, you will be reporting to the VP, Operations Development and act as a key operations collaborator with members of the leadership, clinical and product teams. The Director, Programs contributes to Eden Health’s overall strategic goals by developing, prioritizing and leading the execution of company-wide initiatives that improve operational performance. This position will manage a team of Program Analysts and set (as well as set an example for!) best practices in change management, building internal operational competencies for execution and lead disciplined process development aimed at preparing Eden Health to scale quickly with high quality results. This is a remote-first role and has the flexibility to be located anywhere in the U.S.
What success looks like
- Strategic Program Management:
- Develop and lead a structured program delivery team to provide oversight and active management of the portfolio of projects across the business
- Set enterprise-wide standards and best practices to ensure Eden’s approach to program and sub-project management is consistent across functions and segments
- Proactively monitor program performance, issues, identifying risks across all programs and supporting the development of remediation plans
- Ensure that initiatives within each strategic program are aligned with business priorities
- Attract, mentor and develop next-generation high-potential internal and external talent
- Foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with leadership, stakeholders, and the cross-functional project teams
- Close alignment with Product and Engineering to ensure technical initiatives meet the needs of the business stakeholders and that stakeholders are ready for roll out and product Go-to-market
- Enterprise Change/Risk/Surge Management:
- Increase Eden’s capacity to effectively and efficiently implement and integrate change initiatives
- Prepare non program teams to operate on their own with set direction and providing insights, tools, and best practices to assure smaller initiatives are better positioned to provide expected outcomes
- Proactively monitor performance issues; identifying risks across all programs and supporting the development of remediation plans
- Provide subject matter expertise that can be used in program initiatives that may not be meeting expected delivery outcomes
- Drive rapid discovery, solutioning, and implementation against unanticipated initiatives or projects as identified by the leadership team
What you will bring
- At least 10 years of experience, preferably in consulting, healthcare or a combination of both
- Experience managing teams in a distributed environment
- Ability to build trust quickly to achieve cooperation and engagement with key stakeholders and teams
- Demonstrated ability to focus on key results in a dynamic environment
- Experience building and scaling processes
- Experience with process improvement methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma or similar
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to simplify the complex and strong bias to action
- Resourceful, self-sufficient, and ability to prioritize workload
- Self-starter and ability to manage a team of self-starters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data with senior-level executives
- Strong relationship-building skills and communication skills
- Humble, not territorial, collaborative, high EQ
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, Flare Capital, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Apply to this job