Queenly is a Y Combinator and venture-backed company experiencing rapid growth (40%MoM). We were recently featured in TechCrunch, ABC News, and NextShark as well as being featured as the top YC companies to watch out for in 2021. We are the leading marketplace for the formal wear industry, where we help all women look and feel like a queen on their special occasion.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a part-time Email Marketing Specialist who is the complete package – highly organized, results oriented, full of integrity with strong attention to detail. As an early member of the marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to build our lifecycle strategy across multiple audiences and the products we offer for each of the audiences. You will be empowered to define some of our critical marketing strategies that will define our long-term growth strategy. You will build lifecycle marketing strategies and plans to support our marketplace goals nationally and at the local market level.
We're looking for a self-starter, detail-oriented team player to help grow our email marketing program. As the Email Marketing Specialist, you'll distill messaging into campaigns that engage and delight our customers. You'll oversee our email editorial calendar, and you'll implement CRM, lifecycle, and nurture campaigns that improve funnel conversion rates and drive value for the business. Over time, the Email Marketing Specialist will be assisting in broader marketing tasks including but not limited to SEO, tag management, and event tracking through Segment.
- Develop monthly evergreen email campaigns and own the day-to-day execution of all email campaigns
- Oversee and execute creative briefs for new and existing campaigns
- Execute ongoing testing regimen (subject lines, layout, format, frequency, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement
- Ensure the design of email templates in HTML to be compatible on different email clients, web browsers, and mobile
- Lead in the development of weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email performance
- Explore new and emerging campaign formats and tools to position Queenly at the front of new opportunities in technology and fashion
- Tracks and reports on campaign performance and results directly to the CEO & CTO
- Collaborates with growth marketing and creative team to create HTML-based assets such as landing pages to improve funnel experience
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing
- Experience coding, testing, and deploying email campaigns and the ability to edit existing templates in partnership with email developers
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, messaging, creative, segmentation, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam law
- Assist with managing A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results and translate those successes into insights that can be leveraged across the organization.
- Leverage and build email best practices to create a best-in-class email program.
- Assist with reporting on KPI's and key email metrics such as open, click-through, and conversion rate. Create reports and ad-hoc analyses to support strategic decisions.
- Data driven mindset to approach both structured and unstructured problems
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and execute
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and write the email copy
- Track record of executing with attention to detail in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who can work independently and proactively
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or proven experience at a similar company
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with fashion/commerce/B2C companies
- Knowledge of SMS marketing a plus
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes generous bonuses based on performance and stock options.
Why you'll love working at Queenly
- We are a group of talented, kind-hearted, and collaborative people who are motivated by challenge and opportunities.
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business that is innovating an underserved industry
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Empowering all women to look and feel like a queen”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We care deeply about our mission and the impact that we do on our users’ lives and society overall
- We have a cute office dog named Butters
How to Apply
1.Submit a resume, LinkedIn profile and short note about how you would be perfect for the position to email@example.com
Queenly is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.