Metric Theory is searching for an expert in product feed optimization & Shopping ad campaigns to join our rapidly growing eCommerce team.
Metric Theory’s Senior Account Manager – eCommerce position is essential to Metric Theory’s award-winning results and industry-leading client retention rates. Our Account Managers are experts in feed management and shopping optimization, responsible for driving KPI improvements and developing cutting-edge strategies tailored to client goals. This role will give you the opportunity to manage a portfolio of clients across industries. Core responsibilities include strategy development, tactical execution, and client communication.
Working within our collaborative team format, you will execute work on live efforts under the guidance of seasoned industry vets and with support from eComm analysts. You will begin to take on new clients in month 1.
- Optimize product feeds on platforms like Feedonomics and/or ProductsUps
- Build and optimize shopping campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision makers
- Work closely with members of Metric Theory’s paid search and paid social teams to manage clients’ paid media efforts across channels
- Opportunity to learn/manage Amazon Ads (experience managing Amazon or other Marketplaces not required, but a plus)
- Contribute to quarterly business reviews & other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Follow eCommerce industry trends, contribute to our agency blog, and help train more junior team members
- 2+ years of product feed optimization experience
- Strong data analytics and strategy background
- Comfortable building and optimizing shopping campaigns on Google Ads
- High-level Excel proficiency
- Exceptional communication skills & interpersonal skills
- An eagerness to work as a member of a fast-growing team
ABOUT METRIC THEORY
Metric Theory is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies headquartered in the Bay Area, with offices across the country. Founded in 2012 as a team of six, MT has grown into a 150+ company and a respected competitor in our industry (see awards below). We are committed to empowering employees and promoting self-awareness, teamwork, empathy, and proactiveness throughout our organization.
Most Recent Notable Awards:
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work:
· Tireless focus on culture, values and inclusion that unites everyone around common goals and shared principles
· Openness to new ideas that affords employees the opportunity to make a difference on day 1
· Frequent 360-degree feedback that pushes everyone to get better together
· Universal eagerness to help each other without the expectation of anything in return
· Conscious focus on learning & professional development at all levels of the organization
· Generous and flexible paid time off, volunteer time off and an unlimited opportunity to work from home
· Excellent benefits including medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k), monthly gym stipend, parental leave and pre-tax commuter benefit
Apply to this job
Typically includes :
- 2 phone interviews
- Onsite / Video call including an exercise