Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we're looking for and what to expect when joining the team. We look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about engineering. Our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
Alright, but why Typeform?
Typeform Engineering is renowned for creating the environment to make our customers happy by applying engineering excellence to solve practical problems in areas of security, UX, innovation and engagement.
We believe in open source and innovation, and we encourage you to contribute to the open-source communities that interest you. Every quarter you can join a 2-week hackathon. These sessions often give new product features and architectural changes.
Finally, we're remote first. Independence, ownership and flexibility are what you can expect from our remote-first mindset.
Sounds great? What about the role?
We are looking to speak with various levels of Engineers to expand our international Engineering community of Typeformers. You will help us build our Go-based Microservice architecture on AWS. You will build our Micro Frontend with React and GraphQL. You will also work on the common modern tech stack such as Github, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker and Datadog.
- You've got experience working on a dynamic product.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole.
- You can create unit and integration tests. You understand that quality is down to everybody.
- You take responsibility and own it, e.g. Senior Engineers within our team are mentoring team members, designing architecture and tackling architectural and technical challenges.
And the Team?
You will partner with our Biztech and Product teams from the US and our Core Product teams in the EU. All motivated to deliver our mission: Bring people closer with better conversations.
We're looking at building up our:
- Blocks Team: Creates, owns and continuously improves all the question types (blocks) for Typeform. We believe in better ways of asking.
- Integrations team: Makes Typeform part of our customers' tech stack and combine the power of Typeform with other solutions and ecosystems. We know how to bring Typeform to other marketplaces and how to bring third-party capabilities into the Typeform experience (e.g., via new blocks).
What's next for us?
We believe we can create that world by living our mission: to bring people closer with better conversations. And we want to honour our Brand promise: Bring people in. To fulfil our vision and mission, our remote 450 Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we've built, Our recent $135 million Series C funding round results from countless wins that we achieved together. We will accelerate product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment. 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel. Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals. Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
Think you're a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.