Scratchpad is the pioneer and leader of the workspace for revenue teams and we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help make this happen. As an early member of our small (but growing!) engineering team, you have a unique opportunity to influence every aspect of our development lifecycle. We'll trust you to own new features and build at a high velocity.
You will collaborate with engineers, leadership, product, design, and customers to drive quality and innovation. Being a creative problem solver, you get excited by building solutions for difficult problems. Building a workspace designed to improve sales performance is not easy, so we need resilient and ambitious people who are excited by this challenge.
We genuinely care about creating a delightful product experience that has a meaningful impact on how revenue teams work. We believe salespeople deserve to focus on what matters (selling) instead of suffering from tedious data entry. Based on the incredible customer love we’ve received, we have a fantastic start towards dominating this massive opportunity. Customers aren’t the only ones who recognize our worth, top-tier investors like Accel & Craft Ventures have partnered with us as well.
We're growing fast and searching for those who align with our values, have strong empathy, and get stuff done. We are a diverse team working fully remote, which means you get to challenge conventional wisdom, think globally, and do your best work all from the comfort of your own home office.
YOUR IMPACT 🛠
- Work with end-users (revenue teams) and a cross disciplined team to craft the best experience possible
- Impact all aspects of the development process from ideation, design, delivery, maintenance, and operations
- Collaborate with teammates on architectural and scaling challenges
- Help shape the future of Scratchpad's culture and product
ABOUT YOU 🎉
- User-Focused. Awareness of your code's impact on the user's experience with performance, security and usability
- Language Agnostic. Confident with our lightweight tech stack of Postgres, Go and Vue
- Team Player. You're proactive, helpful, work with users to understand bugs and enjoy sharing suggestions
- Goal Oriented. Problem-solver mindset who's biased towards action and getting stuff done
- Self Aware. You don’t shy away from asking for help and are unafraid to say, “I don’t know”
- Lifelong Learner. Place value on personal growth and constructive feedback
- Empathetic Communicator. Compassionate, organized and collaborative communication style
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor with lots of growth potential
- Work on a product that delivers delight and that has a meaningful impact on how people work every day
- Be part of a team that leads with empathy, values personal growth and never stops learning
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
- Team game time on Friday afternoons (optional, but super fun!)
OUR COMMITMENT ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.
Apply to this job
- Company Introduction
- Hiring manager interview
- Working session