One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the role
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Grow: your colleagues will be there to help you learn and grow within the team, plus, use your annual learning budget to participate in conferences or take that course you were hoping to!
- Bring a fresh mind to the team: we expect you to help us tackle our everyday challenges and bring simple solutions for complex problems
- Contribute to technical decisions and developments
- Work in a motley crew of engineers, designers, product owners.
Here’s what we’re after:
- You have basic knowledge of react
- You like to keep learning constantly: you read/done one react course/book/workshop
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
- You take ownership of the code you write.
- You're not scared of failing or asking questions
- You're are able to adapt to a dynamic pace (sometimes going fast and sometimes slower)
- You have some basic knowledge of cypress
- You speak English.
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply—success might be just around the corner 😉
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.