Farmer’s Fridge is on a mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. We serve healthy, handcrafted meals and snacks from our growing network of 400+ Smart Fridges (software-enabled vending machines). We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge or delivery at a time.
We are a team that cares -– about the business, the impact our product makes, and each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. We are looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion to succeed.
We are looking for a a seasoned Sales Enablement Leader who has the creativity, energy and ability to build a Sales Enablement function that drives predictability and repeatability across the sales team. Reporting to the Head of Sales, responsibilities include all aspects of Sales Enablement, including defining the strategic plan, training and development, organizational design/alignment, building outbound sales campaigns and partnering with marketing for inbound B2B campaigns, recommendations for improvements in team effectiveness, competitive intelligence and input into trends, and market changes that can affect the team and productivity.
The ideal candidate can instill and maintain operational excellence while also helping build the team’s internal culture and optimizing the existing foundation. Success depends on being a team player and building rapport and credibility with multiple stakeholders across the organization. As an ideal candidate, you are a process driven, strategic operator, that thrives on helping people and making a difference. At your core, you are truly a leader and you own all that comes with that responsibility.
What You’ll Do:
- GTM Strategy – work with Sales/Organization leadership to build out pitch decks, conduct TAM analysis and ensure the team is operating with a cross functional view
- Work with sales leadership in developing the GTM operating plan, including headcount, quotas, team structure and territories; continuously monitor plan for accuracy and progress, and refine territories and quotas as needed.
- Partner with Finance to design comp structures and incentive programs, and facilitate timely and accurate deal desk processes, including contract requirements, pricing, and proposals
- Provide the supporting data and materials for QBRs, account planning and deal reviews. Monitor overall processes to prioritize opportunities for improvement based on ground truth
- Create and foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work. An environment infused with love and trust where people are prioritized first.
- Provide input into account strategies and territory plans, helping to shape the company’s go-to-market efforts
What Your Background Might Look Like:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement Experience
- Extensive experience building sales presentations through Microsoft PPT – you need to be a master of telling stories
- Highly technical - working knowledge of relational databases, strong knowledge of Excel, Salesforce, various marketing and CS technologies and leading analytics tools like Tableau
- An Intellectual Problem Solver and Strategic thinker – ability to see the big picture
- Solid business acumen and common sense that can be applied to grow Farmer’s Fridges customer base and increase revenue
- Company Builder - willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Strong initiative and the ability to figure things out in the face of ambiguity
Benefits at Farmer's Fridge:
In This Together - Our HQ employees are currently working from home, but we stay connected virtually with weekly town hall meetings, social hours, and remote game nights. Our bonus roles as taste testers are also still intact! You can sample what new items we’re cooking up in our test kitchen with our menu team’s no-contact "employee drive-thru".
Happier Weekdays - Each day at work should fill you with joy, not dread. We're a fun and passionate group, and we don't take ourselves too seriously. Bring your unique self to work, dress comfortably, and always feel free to share your thoughts and opinions. We encourage curiosity and inquiry; there's no hierarchy here when we're all swapping ideas.
Innovate & Elevate - We're all teachers and learners. You'll grow, and help grow the company through cross-functional collaboration, open access to leadership, and regular business updates. You have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line. You can also impact your personal bottom line by participating in our 401(k) plan that includes a company match with immediate vesting.
Farmer’s Fridge is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below: https://www.farmersfridge.com/careerdisclosures
Typically includes :
- Recruiter Phone Interview
- Hiring Manager Phone Interview
- On-site/Zoom Interview (Meeting with a few team members and cross-functional teams members). Will usually include discussing a case study or coding exercise prepared in advance.