Who we are
Zinier is a global company headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Latin America, Singapore, Bengaluru, Australia, and Portugal and backed by leading investors including Accel Partners and Founders Fund.
Why we exist
Services shape how we live. Electricity lights up our homes. The Internet opens up our worlds. Cellular phones keep us connected no matter where we are. We take for granted the things we can turn on with the flip of a switch. But when even one of the services we depend on isn’t available, the day can quickly start to go sideways.
For organizations that provide these services, some of the most important work happens in the field — in neighborhoods, across open spaces, and along millions of last miles that criss-cross the country. Every moment of downtime matters, which is why Zinier exists. Zinier empowers organizations to work smarter — from the main office to the field — to solve problems quickly, fix things before they break, and keep people in the rhythm of their days.
To do this, Zinier has created a scalable platform powered by AI-driven insights and intelligent automation that helps field service teams work smarter, better, faster, and more efficiently. We help organizations automate routine tasks so the people in the field can focus on putting their expertise to work. We work with customers in telecom and energy.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of relevant work experience with performance testing on web and mobile applications
- Working knowledge of Automated Test with HP LoadRunner / Performance Center / Silk Performer, JMeter, JAVA, Appium, Selenium
- Ability to derive meaningful reports from the HP LoadRunner / Silk Performer / JMeter for the performance runs executed.
- Ability to understand the system architecture and factors impacting performance for various operating systems including iOS and AND.
- Ability to create reusable performance test scripts
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Analyze the Network usage, Network latency, Requests and responses load, CPU Utilization, Memory usage, and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problems in the application.
- Experience using XCode Instruments to analyse iOS mobile application performance
- Experience using Android Profiler to measure android mobile application performance
- Good to have knowledge about Crashlytics and how to analyse Crashlytics and firebase reports
- Responsible for developing and executing formal performance test plans to ensure the delivery of quality web and mobile applications.
- Involved in performance test planning, writing scripts for the test cases, performance test execution and analysis of test results.
- Collect and analyze performance reports and suggest improvements needed from engineering to achieve the goals set for the performance.
- Document processes implemented, challenges faced and work with the development team in their resolution.
- Delivers performance test scripts every release and acts as an internal performance consultant to advise needed infrastructure for the environments.