One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Typeform is a versatile platform used by customers across many jobs ranging from market research and customer feedback to customer acquisition or e-commerce checkout. Currently, every month close to 200,000 people sign up with Typeform.
About the Team
We’re a design team and company built and founded by designers. User centricity and delightful branding are at the centre of our culture. You’ll team up with other designers in our fast-paced, customer-focused scale-up environment; collaborating with cross-functional teams that include UX Designers, User Researchers, Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product Managers.
Visual Design is growing at Typeform and you’ll help to drive change, enlarge the team, and evangelize about design throughout the business and beyond. You’ll have the full support of the Product and Design teams to grow and empower Visual Design at Typeform.
About the Role
- Work with design leadership (Product and Brand) to cultivate and communicate design vision and strategy across the organization.
- Take full ownership of projects, from design brief to delivery.
- Collaborate with UX and Product Designers to create beautiful and useful design solutions.
- Drive a user-centered design strategy, and help implement advanced processes at scale
- Promote brand consistency across the platform and products
- Develop design standards, documentation, and processes to enhance our design practices.
- Provide feedback on design execution and help to upskill other designers in UI design.
- Contribute to the design journey, providing guidance and feedback on design performance, and brainstorming ways to get people's attention.
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Carry out brand explorations to support brand-driven projects.
- Work with User Research, Marketing Insights and Data to understand the impact of designs.
- Iterate and test solutions
- Promote best practice amongst the design and research team.
- Work with others to support ideation and the development of these ideas through efficient experiments.
- Work with UX Designers to define structure and layout of the product, informing design choices.
- Mentor, recruit and grow more junior team members
- You have at least 7+ years of UI/visual design experience, preferably within SaaS or on digital products.
- You craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have a broad range of skills with strengths in visual product design.
- You champion user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You’re energized by hands-on work: from sketching concepts to polishing final designs.
- You can bring a design strategy to life in the design of our product and other digital assets.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and make strategy come to life.
- You’re proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative. You love wrestling with problems.
- You’re data-informed, but not afraid of intuition when you need to move fast.
- You quickly create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-feasible ideas.
- You can show us a portfolio showcasing an appetite for designs that push boundaries and take risks.
- You have a degree in design or comparable on-the-job experience.
- You’re fluent in English - it is our working language.
Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace