A BIT ABOUT US
Lever's vision is connecting human potential to meaningful work. Hiring is the most strategic challenge that every company faces, and Lever is one of the most recognized brands in talent acquisition software. As the innovation leader in our space, we are searching for great people to join us and push further.
We are proud of the company we’ve built so far, but we are even more excited for what is yet to come. Our 5000+ customers include global leaders, startups that are disrupting industries, and businesses around the world. Lever has raised $123 million in funding, most recently a $50M Series D in November 2021.
With an overall gender ratio of 50:50 women and men, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We have been certified as a “Great Place to Work”, along with “Best Company Outlook 2022,” and “Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022,” and the list keeps growing! Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage. For more information on our team culture, visit https://inside.lever.co/.
We make data-driven product decisions to build our Lever products. As we grow, we have more and more requests for the product data from the business. You’ll own the data & dashboards that communicate product insights with the entire company. This analytics set will empower better customer experience, define our user personas, and optimize our product performance.
We have made a significant investment in our data stack and you would have access to top-tier data tools and the freedom to dig deep into the data that is the heart of our business.
You’ll be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing R&D organization and building out the analytics framework that will scale Lever to the next level. The work you do will impact the way our product and engineering teams measure performance and make decisions on where to invest for the highest ROI.
Our team is defining and building the analytics products in Lever. Talent analytics is the fastest-growing space in the talent & recruiting industry and our team is leading the vision for the future. You will report to the Group Product Manager of Data & Analytics products and your team will be our Data Product Engineers & Product Managers. We are a group of data nerds who love solving hard problems and making our customers happy.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience working with statistical packages (e.g. R, SAS, Stata, MATLAB, etc.)
- Advanced experience with SQL is a must. Looker Experience a plus.
- Experience with visualization and BI tools like Tableau, Metabase, Domo.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field such as; Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences.
- Ability to translate analysis results into business recommendations, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Ability to remove your own roadblocks and identify what you need to succeed.
- Data Security & Governance knowledge a plus Previous experience with recruiting/HR data a plus
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Complete Ramp Camp, our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Lever's broader organization.
- In partnership with your manager, develop your own Objectives and Key Results. These will serve as your onboarding plan and will help you and your manager align and understand your impact and progress to goals.
- Build an understanding of the product analytics toolset: Looker, Snowflake, Segment, etc.
- Research the why & how of the old analytics set to understand the context for the new analytics set.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- In conjunction with the team, categorize and prioritize data sources relevant to product analytics to create a project plan for monitoring and assessing product usage & performance.
- Maintain analytics inventory & backlog for internal analytics requests.
- Investigate and build out datasets to be used in the internal analytics environment.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Establish, track, and report progress on product dashboards and KPIs for leadership and the entire company.
- Build standardized dashboards & metrics for uniform product data reporting.
- Contribute deep product knowledge and insight during product roadmap and strategy discussions.
- Educate the product team on how to use the analytics tools for their own data purposes.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Collaborate with engineering to track the velocity and accuracy of engineering estimates and put in place a feedback process for learning and improving team execution.
- Perform a metric-based analysis on a product area to understand how widely it is adopted, by what types of users, and if there are any fall-offs in the workflows. You will deliver this to product managers to inform product design and roadmap decisions.
- Present conclusions and recommendations to senior leadership for strategic opportunities.
- Identify product recommendations and insights to empower key stakeholders to better meet our customers’ needs.
Is this role not an exact fit?
The Lever story
Lever is a leading Talent Acquisition Suite that makes it easy for talent teams to reach their hiring goals and to connect companies with top talent. Lever is the only platform that provides all talent acquisition leaders with complete ATS and robust CRM capabilities in one product, LeverTRM. The Lever Hire and Lever Nurture features allow leaders to scale and grow their people pipeline, build authentic and long-lasting relationships, and source the right people to hire. Lever Analytics provides customized reports with data visualization, see offers completed and interview feedback, and more, to inform strategic decisions between hiring managers and executives alike.
Our platform also enables companies to hire with inclusivity in mind, helping eliminate any hiring bias. Lever supports the hiring needs of more than 5,000 companies around the globe including the teams at Netflix, Spotify, Atlassian, KPMG, and Nielson. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co/.
#LI-EM1 #LI-REMOTE #BI-REMOTE
Apply to this job
Typical includes :
- Recruiter phone screen
- Hiring Manager phone screen
- Panel 1 (meet with the team and some cross functional team members)
- Panel 2 (may include a presentation and final interviews with the hiring manager and recruiter)