Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a results-driven Product Enablement Manager to help accelerate the product knowledge and proficiency of our Sales, Success, and Solutions Engineering teams.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Product Enablement Manager, you’ll…
- Partner with the Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Pre and Post Sales Leaders and Product teams to build a product enablement strategy that supports strong education of multiple GTM roles (xDR, AE, Partnerships, CSM, SE, TA)
- Own the communication back to Sales for all new and existing T1 or T2 product releases
- Conduct engaging individual and group training sessions for the field around the product
- Work to translate technical concepts and make them more approachable using value propositions, customer stories & analogies
- Evolve to be an expert in Webflow Enterprise who works to reimagine and update our demo flow and talk track, in collaboration with Solutions Engineering
- Deliver product and process documentation for our post-sale implementation teams
- Be a go-to resource for technical, product-based questions (#sales-team-questions) and feed themes back into Webflow’s knowledge base to create scalability
- Help to reimagine product enablement in onboarding:
- Build WorkRamp LMS coursework to help support onboarding Sales team members as they learn the product
- Redesign and support the “hands on product” phase for new hires
- Audit the product training we have for more technical roles (SE, CSM, TA) and work to revamp and fill in gaps
- Build, launch and score product certifications
- Partner with Product Marketing on competitive intelligence assets for the field
- Work closely with Enterprise PMs on interpreting and communicating the product roadmap
- Join Enterprise and Product GTM meetings to represent Sales Enablement – advocate for our team, provide product feedback and get ahead of deliverables for upcoming launches
…and these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Product Enablement Manager if you:
- Understand the Webflow product inside and out
- Have strong cross-functional existing relationships inside Support, Sales, Product, Product Marketing
- Have experience in or a desire to help translate the product into value (i.e. why does it matter!)
- Experience in education or remote/digital learning is a huge plus
- Have previous experience executing different modalities of training/content delivery - including virtual, in-person, digital
- Are extremely detail-oriented — you don’t miss a beat
- Can ensure that processes are followed, as well as evolve them over time
- Have strong project management and time management skills
- You feel energized by playing a supporting role in helping your Webflow teammates shine
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sales Enablement Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.