In 2021, Tatari was named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and one of the Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine for the second consecutive year. Ready to jump on board this rocket ship?!
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel, and Made In—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Tatari is looking for a Product Marketing Associate (“PMA”) who will focus on both inbound and outbound product marketing initiatives across TV ad measurement and media buying. In this role, you will partner with our product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to build, launch, and drive the adoption of new features while also identifying marketing opportunities to improve the brand experience throughout the customer journey.
The right candidate is user-focused and process-oriented, with proven experience of activating product messaging and assets into effective materials such as case studies, videos, and pages on our website.
- Collaborate with product marketing managers during go-to-market efforts for current and future product features and service offerings
- Develop innovative product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates an understanding of our customers’ needs
- Communicate product and feature benefits through internal documents & presentations and externally through materials that can be used by our client-facing teams
- Build assets that educate and inform the customer and prospects
- Assist with curating and summarizing customer feedback
- Conduct competitive analyses
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a product marketing role, preferably in B2B tech
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders while maintaining ownership, organization, and driving timely execution
- Experience in soliciting and analyzing customer feedback
- A strong writer that can distill complex concepts and topics and write with the customer in mind
- Data-driven in how you approach and measure your work
- Bonus points for experience in the ad tech, video advertising, or measurement/attribution space
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- 100% coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (when it’s safe!)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offer equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team members feel valued and diversity is celebrated.
This position is based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York with a hybrid WFH policy and applicants must be willing to relocate to any of the cities listed. Eligibility to work in the US is required (no Visa sponsorship or relocation stipend).