Tatari is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (“PMM”). This will be our second PMM hire, so you’ll have high visibility and influence, focusing on both inbound and outbound product marketing initiatives. In this role, you will partner with our product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams to build, launch, and drive adoption of new features and also identify marketing opportunities to improve the brand experience throughout the customer journey.
The right candidate is user focused and process-oriented, with a proven track record in product marketing in advertising technology and/or enterprise software.
- Collaborate with product managers and own the go-to-market efforts for current and future product features and service offerings
- Develop product messaging and positioning that sets us apart from competitors and demonstrates understanding of our customers’ needs
- Communicate product and feature benefits through internal documents and presentations and externally through materials that can be used by our client facing teams
- Build sales & marketing assets that communicate the customer story including videos, case studies, testimonials & more
- Summarize customer feedback and engage with product and engineering teams to ensure that the “voice of the customer” is being incorporated into the product roadmap
- Partner with the Sales team to develop impactful enablement resources and arm the team to better position ourselves against other competitors and products
- At least 3 years of experience in product marketing role
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives, communicating your strategy and vision, and driving execution of all tactics
- Experience in soliciting customer feedback, gathering insights, and creating actionable plans to maximize product awareness
- A strong writer that can distill complex concepts and topics and write with the customer in mind
- Data-driven in how you approach and measure your work
- Bonus points for experience in the ad tech, video advertising, or measurement/attribution space.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your dependents
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Expenses for WFH while we’re all remote
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events and happy hour (when it’s safe!)
- Unlimited vacation and sick day policy
This position can be located in New York City, San Francisco, or Los Angeles (no permanent remote, no exceptions). Tatari pays competitive salaries and you will be eligible for all Tatari perks (including full healthcare coverage for dependents, equity, FSA, and commuter benefits). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States.