- establish that they have received the “designated vaccine(s)“; or
- obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation.
CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company that delivers a comprehensive portfolio of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families and communities up to date and informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
In this historic time, when the entire globe is facing a global healthcare crisis, CipherHealth is out in front helping hundreds of leading healthcare providers like UCSF, Johns Hopkins and University of Pennsylvania manage through this pandemic and beyond with solutions that enable them to deliver remarkable in-care experiences and impactful around-care engagement that empower patients and staff, reduce friction and waste, and drive best possible outcomes.
This vital role on a Product team is critical to success in translating broad market and business requirements garnered and synthesized by Product Managers into more focused user-story and product feature level requirements that can be executed against by design and development teams via an Agile methodology. In this role, you serve as a critical counterpart to Product Managers, converting and elaborating their larger narratives into deeper, user-specific stories and artifacts.
You not only exhibit passion for healthcare, SaaS technologies, and solving important user problems, but you also excel in Agile practices and models, performing a variety of critical tasks on an agile team -- feature backlog refinement and prioritization, defining user stories and acceptance criteria and working closely with development on a daily basis to help clarify questions they may have and test newly developed features to ensure acceptance criteria are met. . You also support user level discovery by actively participating in Design Sprints and gathering customer feedback using high/low fidelity mockups and solution ideas.
You will collaborate and work closely with engineering and design to define and articulate what is needed in your product area and why. You are a critical link between the Product Manager and the Engineering team, helping execute on innovative and market-driven product solutions, ultimately serving as the voice of the user.
Great product owners have strong technical minds, are highly articulate, have strong attention to detail, and operate comfortably in Agile in a manner that brings teams together to produce results. You have a persistent will to understand your users and solve their most pressing problems. You also recognize that capturing, analyzing, and presenting data to support product decisions is essential to success.
- Work closely with your Product Manager(s) to ensure full understanding of strategic direction, key value-drivers for the roadmap
- Represent and evangelize the product vision, roadmap, and innovation opportunities to the development team. Field questions and add clarity such that engineers have a full understanding of the problems that need to be solved and why they are important
- Plan and prioritize product features and updates to the product
- Manage and prioritize feature backlogs, and elaborate user stories
- Drive Product design in partnership with UX Designers as needed
- Articulate findings from user discovery and interviews via well written user stories
- Manage the acceptance of new features and product changes
- Provide domain and functional expertise for cross-functional teams in both agile design and development sprints
- Keep abreast of technology and development best practices and trends
- 1-3years of work experience as Product Analyst or Product Owner for Software solutions
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Strong understanding of business and functional value when promoting new features and functions
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Certified Product Owner
- Prior Health Technology experience
- Prior experience partnering with UX designers
- Fluency in tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Miro, Balsamiq, Figma, etc.
- Familiarity with Product Analytics tools such as Pendo
How We Invest In You
- Compensation: Competitive/equitable salary, bonus or commissions, and equity
- Healthcare that begins on your first day:
- Generous company-funding of our health, vision, and dental plans (most individual plans are of no cost to you for the monthly premium)
- HSA/FSA plans
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life and Personal Accident Insurance
- $40 monthly wellness stipend you can use towards any wellness, fitness, and wellbeing purchases
- Weekly virtual yoga classes
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Adoption Assistance
- Retirement: 401(k) at three months of employment — with a match upon enrollment!
- Time away:
- Discretionary PTO + 13 paid holidays
- Parenthood: Competitive paid parental leave and flexible return to work policy
- Generous Employee Referral Program - earn cash for each employee referral that is hired
- Yearly Cipher-versary stipend
- Ci-Phives - receive public kudos and gift cards from peers and managers
- CARE2 Values
- Bi-Weekly All Hands Meetings
- $30/employee monthly “Fundowment” for team bonding events
- Employee Resource Groups such as Rainbow Room and BIPOC Group
- Yearly donations to organizations that contribute to a more equitable world
- Weekly Lunch & Learns and robust onboarding / training programs
- Remote-first team: $50 per month reimbursement in your check for WFH expenses
- You’ll receive a new Macbook laptop, other hardware, and company swag upon hire