We are hiring a tech savvy Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer with 2-3 years experience to join our growing dev team and help transform the digital lending space. We believe that lending and borrowing money should be easy, fulfilling, and fun. SoLo Funds is on a mission to help the millions of Americans that live paycheck to paycheck and can’t survive a money crunch. SoLo is a VC funded Fintech company that is backed by Techstars and partners with Visa and Kiva.
The QA Engineer will ensure the delivery of quality of our mobile application. QA Engineer will evaluate test results, prepare change requests, and generate measures to assess product quality. This QA Engineer will work on backend server components of the system and will work cross-functionally with an integrated team of developers, product managers, product owners, and system analysts for test planning, test development, and product verification and validation.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for validity and proper user experience.
- Develop and write software test plans that cover functional and performance testing both at an integration and system level.
- Manually test applications, bug fixes, and new features from the team of developers.
- Identify, log, track, and report software defects.
- Participate in the defect workflow for your team.
- Effectively communicate software concerns to management and stakeholders of a feature’s progress
- Troubleshoot and assist in the diagnosis of unintended results from testing
- Document all QA work thoroughly and accurately
- Stay knowledgeable on Web browsers and Mobile platforms
- Provide recommendations to continually improve and automate testing processes
- 3+ years testing mobile software on one or more platforms
- Strong experience in backend server testing
- API Automation Experience
- API level Integration Testing (is a plus)
- End-to-End System Testing Experience
- Experience with Automation Frameworks and Tools (Postman, Jmeter, Webdriver.io and Selenium experience a plus)
- Load and Performance Testing and Result Evaluation Experience
- Familiar with AWS infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a remote position.
- Remote Workplace
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Full Healthcare Benefits
SoLo is an online lending platform with a new model for peer-to-peer lending. It enables microloans of between $50 and $1,000, with terms set by the borrower. There is no interest charged for the loans on the platform. Borrowers set their own terms, select the repayment date, how much they need, the reason they need it and what they would like to tip the individual lender. Tips are capped at 10%.
Launched in 2015 as a unique & proprietary lending marketplace, today SoLo is the leading alternative financial solution providing the fastest loan option to borrowers and option for lenders to obtain significant value. We're on a mission to provide the most intelligent (affordable + financially empowering) option for funds and banking services by leveraging the best technology in the world