Tatari is on a mission to democratize TV advertising. We help some of your favorite new products and brands—like Calm, Daily Harvest, and Rothy’s—grow their business through broadcast and streaming TV. We combine our sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience. Our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
We are looking for a full-cycle Recruiter to help scale our rapidly growing team. You will be a critical member of our recruiting team and will be responsible for building and managing a quality pipeline that results in hires. The right candidate will have experience scaling start up companies, be able to find creative ways to identify, engage and hire top talent, and have experience working on non-technical roles (media buyer, sales, client services).
- Provide full cycle recruiting support for a variety of non-technical roles across Tatari
- Be a trusted advisor and work closely with hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research
- Track pipeline activity daily to move candidates quickly through the process
- Recommend and drive improvements that positively impact talent pipelines
- Manage junior members on the team
- 4+ years of recruiting experience including; preferably at a mid-stage startup
- Excellent and professional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)--you embody Tatari’s culture and able to inspire anyone you speak to
- Strong collaboration skills with all levels within the organization; experience working closely with hiring managers and building sourcing strategies
- Strong sense of ownership--you are driven by goals and deadlines
- Agile and positive--recruiting plans and/or priorities change, and you don’t get flustered
- Organized and detail oriented
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated. This position is located in San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York City (no remote). Applicants must prove eligibility to work in the US (no Visa sponsorship).