One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a Senior Security Compliance Engineer which will lead and coordinate the compliance security area within the security division at Typeform. This person will be in charge of coordinating audits, security certifications, risk management and disaster recovery functions. They will also look after anything related with security programs, policies, and procedures which will improve Typeform´s security footprint in alignment with industry best practices
Here's what you´ll do:
- Responsible for security compliance, security audits and certifications.
- Provide coordination and reporting of Security Operations and Incident Management.
- Maintenance of ISMS, security policies and procedures.
- Perform and maintain risk analysis.
- Responsible for completing / providing oversight over security operational activities such as execution / remediation of vulnerability scans, periodic account reconciliation and security incident response process monitoring.
- Provide coordination and reporting of Security Operation, Risk Management, Audits, and Disaster Recovery functions
- Maintenance of ISMS, security policies and procedures
Perform and maintain risk analysis.
Here's what we are after:
- 2-3+ years proven experience auditing companies or being responsible for compliance or internal audits related with IT and security.
- 2-3+ years proven experience dealing with ISO 27001 audits, GDPR, SOC2 consultant or security audits.
- ISMS implementation experience.
- Risk analysis experience.
- Incident management knowledge.
- Good reporting skills.
Bonus round (not compulsory, but you’ll hit the high score):
- CISA, CISM, CRISK
- ISO27001 cert
Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.