Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Community Education Manager to expand our Community efforts, helping to educate, empower, and inspire everyone to create for the web!
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or Remote
As a Senior Community Education Manager, you’ll …
- Develop and run a world-class certification program. As we begin to gamify learning and incentivize people to learn and use Webflow, we’re looking to develop and launch a certifications program. Webflow University Certifications, currently in beta, is in the beginning stages of its development. You’ll develop and launch the full program to serve as one of the most effective, engaging, and fun ways to prove knowledge and attain credentials. You’ll partner cross-functionally with teams throughout the organization to ensure this certification program becomes best-in-class.
- Curate, manage, and grow Webflow’s community-driven teaching. You’ll work directly with our Video team, Docs team, Education Design team, and User Advocacy team to identify, share, and expand the very best teaching in the Webflow community. You’ll build out and manage a program that connects Webflow’s users with an extensive library of resources that help them learn and use Webflow. And you’ll drive the research, analytics, strategy, and planning for each aspect of the programs you oversee.
- Develop learning cohorts for users to learn Webflow together. You’ll drive learning accountability by creating systems in which users can connect with one another to learn and grow in group environments. There’s room for a lot of experimentation and creativity here, and we can’t wait to work with you to build out this new function here!
- Teach web design, web development, and other no-code tools on-screen. You’ll work closely with our best-in-class Video team to produce and teach some of the most compelling design and development teaching out there. You’ll create scripts, collaborate throughout the Education org, and teach on-screen. As it comes up, this can include teaching through livestreams, on podcasts, at events, or even to large numbers of users at once via low-frequency telepathy.
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible with education. This team enjoys a ton of experimental freedom, so we’re always looking for ways to do better, even if they’re not yet 100% proven. If it gets our users excited about learning, we’re probably going to do whatever it takes to at least try it out. We love connecting with our community, helping others connect with each other, in-person community gatherings, virtual community gatherings, and supporting community members as they grow in their careers. Oh, and about a billion other things that won’t fit in this paragraph.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as (a) Senior Community Education Manager if you:
- Have significant experience participating in and contributing to no-code communities
- Have a deep understanding of Webflow or similar design and development tools
- Have professional experience in curriculum or lesson development
- Can expertly manage multiple projects at the same time
- Can teach complex topics in engaging ways
- Have a superb sense of storytelling and rhythm
- Share our passion for education, technology, and a moderate tolerance for puns in the workplace
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do, but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust.
- Get it done, do it right .
- Practice candor with care.
- Dream big, ship often.
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity.
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses.
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days.
- We offer flexible parental leave.
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Community Education Manager and a human being.
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us. (remove if you can hire international candidates