About the Team:
At Typeform, the Data team is making data our #1 asset. And we know how important that is— our product helps people collect information in the best way possible, by making it conversational.
As a Data Analyst at Typeform, you will report to the Data Science Chapter Lead and your mission will be to work with stakeholders to parametrize and explain business and product performance with meaningful and interpretable metrics. You will work with the BI, Data Platform, and Data Science teams to build standard metrics adoption.
About the Role:
Here's what you'll do:
- Determine, own, document metrics to track our performance.
- Work with Financial Performance & Analysis team members to monitor and explain the performance of the company, communicate unexpected changes in metrics and trends.
- Develop reports and dashboards to support the goals of the business.
- Communicate results and insights from your analyses to our top stakeholders, including investors and our Leadership Team Partner with the Data Platform team to determine new tracking requirements, and integrate the required data sources and tools.
- Partner with the Data Science chapters to enrich the metrics with advanced, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
- Drive adoption of best experimentation practices amongst diverse departments.
- Build of a consolidated knowledge base about the business and about our customers.
- Extract and query data from our data lake and data warehouse using SQL.
- Collaborate, learn, share, and brainstorm with other members of the team.
Here's what we are after:
- You have 5+ years experience as Data Analyst, or relevant experience
- You got experience with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
- You are proficient in building queries with SQL.
- You have experience producing clear visualisations and dashboards for nontechnical and technical audiences, through Looker, the tool we use.
- You have experience in stakeholders management, communicating technical concepts to a nontechnical audience, understanding priorities and presenting findings
- You have a grasp of business metrics and thinking, e.g. what is retention and why it's important
And for some added bonus points to make us dribble:
- You've worked in SaaS company.
- You have experience programming Python.
- You have experience with DBT.
- You have experience with AWS Redshift or other cloud data warehouse (Snowflake, BigQuery).
- You have used analytics tools like Amplitude, Iterable, Optimizely or Pendo.
- You have experience mentoring junior team members, or leading a team.
🗺️ We're a remote first company so this job can be based in our office in Barcelona or as a remote role in Spain. We also recruit remotely in the Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Estonia and the UK as long as you do not require visa sponsorship. You'll be made to feel at home from the first moment, thanks to our thoughtfully designed remote onboarding. You'll get a €1,000 one-off payment to kit out your home office, plus €120 per month to cover any extra expenses. Other benefits include flexible working hours, a learning and development budget and private health insurance.
Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customers, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We aim to be a more equal opportunity workplace.