Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
As a data and analytics ad tech company, Tatari relies on a broad, heterogeneous, and ever-evolving set of data sources and large-scale data. Our data scientists build predictive models for television buying and analytics, and our clients make critical spend decisions to maximize advertising spend ROI.
The core measurement team is responsible for most of the large 3rd party and web event datasets used at Tatari for building products that power measurement metrics such as conversions, reach, and analytics. We make datasets for experimentation, analysis, and product innovation. We also collaborate with the DS team to build production data pipelines for product innovation.
Given the size/complexity of our data, this is not a trivial task. Nearly every engineer at measurement teams at Tatari depends on this data, and as a member of this team, you would be at the center of product innovation. You will
- Build datasets in partnership with the Data Science, Product, and measurement teams to power measurement products and features.
- Work with our external data vendors in designing & building scalable & reliable ELT data pipelines.
- Productize DS models and Data pipelines for measurement metrics and attribution
The right person for this role will have a background in a quantitative/technical field, rich experience working with large data sets, and experience in data-driven decision-making.
- Translate product and business requirements into data models and data pipelines that product engineering teams within the company will use
- Design, build, deploy, and support scalable, high-volume data pipelines in the modern data tech with measurable quality under the SLA
- Design relational and non-relational data models for optimal storage and retrieval
- Evaluate, recommend, and build prototypes of new data engineering paradigms
- Participate in technical architecture discussions and peer code reviews
- Collaborate with data scientists, business analysts, engineers, and product managers to understand the company’s data-related needs
- Identify, document, and promote data engineering best practices on the team and in the larger organization
- 6+ years of experience working in data architecture, data modeling, and building data pipelines & distributed systems at scale
- Recent accomplishments working with relational and as NoSQL data stores, methods, and approaches (STAR, Dimensional Modeling)
- 2+ years of experience with a modern data stack (Kafka, Spark, Airflow, lakehouse architectures, real-time databases, dbt, etc.) and cloud data-warehouses such as RedShift, Snowflake.
- Proficiency in Python or similar programming language
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- 100% health insurance premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches at the office
- Team building events
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.