CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company that delivers a comprehensive portfolio of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families and communities up to date and informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
In this historic time, when the entire globe is facing a global healthcare crisis, CipherHealth is out in front helping hundreds of leading healthcare providers like UCSF, Johns Hopkins and University of Pennsylvania manage through this pandemic and beyond with solutions that enable them to deliver remarkable in-care experiences and impactful around-care engagement that empower patients and staff, reduce friction and waste, and drive best possible outcomes.
How can you join the movement?
We are seeking a smart, collaborative, and highly motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing Development Operations team. The right candidate will design and build GCP native infrastructure to handle new functionalities and interfaces in a redundant, reliable, and repeatable fashion.
The candidate will preferably come from a SaaS background, understand DevOps best practices, and be adaptable ever changing technology stacks. This engineer is someone who is excited to build new cloud native CI/CD pipelines, and equally excited to migrate legacy systems to the cloud. A comprehensive understanding of the complete SDLC, and how to integrate security into the entire build and deployment process is strongly desired.
- Work with our Software Architects to design highly available environments in the GCP cloud through IaC and configuration management (Terraform, Ansible)
- Assist in the migration of legacy applications from monolithic architectures to service based containers for scalability, reliability, and quicker deployments
- Continuously improve the visibility of our stack with enhanced logging, metrics, tracing, and relevant statistics
- Write custom terraform, Python, & shell scripts to automate the entire deployment and build process from staging to production
- Share on call responsibilities with other team members to help meet 24/7/365 SLAs
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps engineering, and CI/CD tooling
- 2+ years working in a software operations production environment, bonus points for SaaS experience
- 2+ years experience working with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure), bonus points for GCP certifications
- Strong Linux Experience, Networking Fundamentals, Systems Understanding
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) from building to deploying
- Expertise in application monitoring, telemetry gathering, and associated utilities (Nagios, Icinga, DataDog, NewRelic, FluentD, AWS Cloudwatch, GCP Cloud Logging/Stackdriver, etc)
- Experience with common CI/CD tools (Gitlab, Jenkins, CircleCI, etc)
- Familiarity with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Candidates must reside in and be able to legally work in the US
Nice to haves
- SaaS experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (Fintech, Health Care, Education)
- GCP expertise and/or certifications
- DevSecOps experience