The Flex Company was founded on the belief that people deserve innovative and sustainable period products. Our mission is to create industry-defining products and services that set a new global standard for period health. Four years ago we launched the most innovative period product since the tampon: the menstrual disc. It had been nearly 80 years since the tampon was introduced, and our new product was quickly embraced by consumers everywhere. Flex started as a digitally native brand with one product, and quickly grew to a family of period products sold online and in top national retailers such as Target, CVS, and Walgreens.
The Flex Disc™and Flex Cup™ generate 60% less waste than tampons and pads and can be worn for up to 12 hours, all while maintaining the highest level of comfort through inventive engineering and rigorous testing.
We're looking for a Senior Manager, CRM to play a key role in our D2C business. They will develop, execute, manage and optimize Flexfit’s CRM programs. This role requires close partnerships and ability to work across organizations including Product Development, Technology, Acquisition, Customer Service and Data Analytics teams.
- Lead management and flawless execution of conversion programs and tactics across email and SMS to achieve specific objectives while maintaining a cohesive omni-channel customer experience.
- Provide end-to-end strategic management by partnering with Brand Marketing on engagement programs and content our customers love, Acquisition Marketing on organic growth, lead capture and conversion and the Digital Product team on broader monetization and engagement initiatives, including price testing, loyalty, winback and referral.
- Proactively provide and maintain weekly/monthly reports and insights against key metrics for the channel including: email database growth, lead to conversion, channel revenue, cohort retention and overall channel funnel health.
- Recommend growth and engagement strategies that support Flex’s omni-channel business, including onboarding and engaging with retail and off platform ecommerce customers, alongside D2C customers.
- Perform special projects in support of key CRM initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree Experience owning and delivering against revenue and sales goals ($10M+ annually)
- 5+ years experience in a CRM, email marketing, and retention role for a B2C brand
- 5+ years experience working on engagement and monetization programs including lead capture and conversion, loyalty, winback and referral
- Hands on experience working with CRM Platforms and analytic tools (GA, Tableau, Klayvio, Sailthru etc)
- Experience working for a subscription business is a strong plus
- Analytical, extremely detail-oriented, highly organized and efficient, a curious self-starter, with the ability to see the big picture and be able/willing to execute rapidly and with a sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to manage group workflow
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy and dedication to great consumer experiences and regularly use data to validate that understanding
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias towards action
In 1 month you will:
- Gain a strong understanding of key conversion and retention metrics and the levers that affect these metrics
- Fully understand current processes and key cross-functional groups that this position will work with closely
- Be able to execute day-to-day programs and take over management of reporting
In 3 months you will:
- Provide insight and recommendations (if any) for program or process optimization
- Conceive of new tactics to work towards existing goals, partnering with Brand Marketing, Digital Product and Acquisition Marketing
In 6 months you will:
- Have or ready to kick off new programs or optimization tactics
Our shared values:
- Choose Love Over Fear: You make sound decisions from a belief in yourself, others, or opportunities rather than out of fear.
- Optimize For Trust: You have a track record of taking accountability for mistakes rather than blaming others. You communicate needs, concerns, and feedback directly with colleagues.
- Have a Growth Mindset: You take constructive feedback well and actively seek feedback from colleagues. You are self-motivated to generate your best work and make a greater impact everyday.
- Be You: You are comfortable being your authentic self at work (including in the interview!).
About The Flex Company
The Flex Company was founded on the belief that people deserve innovative, sustainable, life-changing period products. After years of disappointment and discomfort trying dozens of products, Lauren Schulte Wang founded Flex to create body-safe, medical grade alternatives that outperform traditional period products. The Flex Disc and Flex Cup generate 60% less waste and have the capacity of up to three super tampons, all while maintaining the highest level of comfort through inventive engineering and rigorous testing.
Flex is sold at over 25,000 stores across the US and is the #1 alternative period product brand based on units sold. Committed to making its life-changing products accessible to as many people possible, Flex is available at Target, CVS, and Walgreens, and at flexfits.com.
The Flex Company is dedicated to equity in all that we do: from hiring to the design of our flagship products. Diversity is not a nice-to-have. It’s critical to the ideas, talent, and processes that help us create the most positive impact for our customers and for each other as colleagues.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, age, and other protected classes. We encourage people of all backgrounds and identities including Black and other under-represented minorities to apply to be a team member at The Flex Company.
We pay competitive salaries, equity, & benefits including (but not limited to) medical, dental and vision health insurance, paid parental leave, cell phone reimbursement, and $1,000 annual learning credit to apply to anything that helps you grow professionally.
Apply to this job
The Flex Company
Typically includes :
- 30-minute phone screen,
- 1-hour phone interview, and
- 90-minute in-person interview with the team and a live whiteboarding session.
- Occasionally we will do a final 1-hour “fit” interview