Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel, and Chime—to grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider and Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine for the third consecutive year, our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam, and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will help transform Tatari’s burgeoning agency platform to meet clients' needs that buy and optimize TV media on behalf of advertisers. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded, collaborative leader with outstanding prioritization skills, proven experience working closely with product design and engineering, and strengths in identifying and addressing complex customer needs.
- Proactively drive the vision and development of products and features for agencies ranging from boutique to multinational firms
- Own & define a roadmap and execute a plan to achieve that vision
- Deeply understand the needs and use cases of all of your customers, whether they are small agencies or multinational public companies
- Develop and prioritize detailed requirements in the form of high-level one-pagers for each roadmap initiative, as well as detailed user stories for developing different components of the feature/product
- Collaborate with engineering and design partners on the discovery, design, building, and launching of new capabilities
- Create and maintain appropriate levels of documentation and cross-team communications
- The usual product management skills: customer-needs obsessed, Agile-fluent, black-belt user story and solution creation, strong written & verbal communicator with excellent people skills, highly organized and detail-oriented, passionate about tools and automation.
- Demonstrated success developing high-leverage features that delight customers, are hard to copy, and grow the business
- Proven ability to present a case for your roadmap and initiatives to senior leadership in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action.
- Experience in a startup, early-stage, or entrepreneurial culture a plus
- Ad Technology or marketing agency experience is also a plus
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse team with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- 100% insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (in person when it’s safe, virtual otherwise)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. Therefore, we strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.