Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. We can hire in Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Colombia, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Poland and Portugal. The location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organisations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the role
Pricing is a key for Typeform growth in the coming months and years across all our customers segments and products. To support our effort in building product packages and pricing models that fuel our growth, we look for a Senior Product Manager that is able to lead this topic working hand in hand with the future Director of Pricing as well “a the” leaders of our Marketing, Finance, Sales and Data functions.
Typeform is a versatile platform used by customers across many jobs ranging from market research and customer feedback to customer acquisition or e-commerce checkout. Currently, every month close to 200,000 people sign up with Typeform.
If you're excited about being a co-protagonist of the future of Typeform, then keep reading!
- Play a central role in shaping and driving Typeform’s pricing and packaging strategy, in collaboration with the Director of Pricing. As such, your aim will be to build the right choice architecture for our customers to help them choose the right plans for their needs.
- Be a key driver of our conversions, expansions and retentions strategy through our offering
- Own our checkout and constantly improves its performance by optimizing the conversion rate of every step, enabling new payment or currencies in line with Typeform’s overall strategy.
- Support our Sales team to develop the right Enterprise plans for our Upmarket segment
- Enable smooth billing cycles and support Finance/Accounting teams in their operations
- Work with your engineers to define a short, mid and long term roadmap to develop a reliable pricing tech architecture as well as enabling fast experimentation.
- Be up to date with the latest best-practices in your area across different industries
- Combine all the above in a clear, measurable and actionable roadmap that you promote across the organization, with the support of the Senior Director of Product.
- Being comfortable in having technical conversations with your Engineering counterparts
- Find out what matters to our users and customers through a close collaboration with the customer facing and research teams
- Be an actor and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders from the wider Product team, Marketing, Sales, and Finance. With the support of the Senior Director of Product, align them and the wider company around your team's mission, roadmap and success stories as well as learning points
- Closely collaborate with the Director of Pricing & Finance team to align roadmap and strategies and ensure a continuous experience for our users/customers.
- Define and maintain the team’s backlog identifying the right problems to work on, defining meaningful solutions and test them with the relevant process (not everything is an A/B test!)
- Own, develop and maintain accurate reporting on your key metrics and leverage these to prioritize opportunities, report on success and analyze your performance
What you already bring to the table:
- A minimum of 5 years in Product Management
- You must have experience in owning Checkouts and or work for Pricing & Packaging initiatives before
- You have a proven track record for being an impact driven customer champion, and have a consistent history delivering results for both customers, and the business.
- You’re used to gather data through both qualitative and quantitative approaches (user research, A/B tests, usability testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis)
- You will own the E2E process, from discovery, sizing the opportunity, validating, coordinating, executing and covering the GTM.
- You have experience working with Lifecycle/CRM teams to build a coherent service and experience for your customers
- Data is your friend and you cannot go one day without looking at your metrics or generating insights. You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions and know when to use your intuition to move forward, always in collaboration with your peers
- You're familiar with SaaS metrics, product analytics and take a hypothesis driven approach to product development
What are the must-haves for this role in terms of soft skills?
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- You are a team player and consider a win only if that was achieved as part of a broader plan that involves multiple internal stakeholders
- You love collaborating with Engineers and Designers and have first-hand experience using product discovery methods, design thinking and agile software development practices
- You're passionate about SaaS products and have a good knowledge of both the SMB and Enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- You're able to work cross functionally and are comfortable speaking with any functions within Typeform.
- You're a self-starter and dedicated to continuous self-development in the product management discipline
To fulfill our vision (Bring people in) and mission (To bring people closer with better conversations), our 500 remote Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we've built, our recent $135 million Series C funding round will fuel us to accelerate our product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment.
Why? Simply because 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel.
Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
* Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.