Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform has seen significant change since it was founded 10 years ago. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. We believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organizations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced mixed-methods researcher to join our Research Team based within the Product organization. We help our partners make informed business decisions that optimise their chances of success. Our role is as a strategic partner and consultant that supports Typeformers in delivering products, services and communications in a customer centric way. We do this by being trustworthy research and insights experts who will find the right way to answer any research question.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work as the point of contact for a number of different product teams. You will build a strong relationship with those teams so you can anticipate their needs and maintain a 3-6month roadmap of research projects.
- Lead end-to-end research projects and train/ support designers and product managers in executing their own research where appropriate
- Communicate actionable insights balancing qualitative and quantitative data, making recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Raise the profile of the Research Team within Typeform acting as an advocate for research and educating the business on insights gained from past research.
- Tailor your approach, communication and presentations to fit different audiences in the company all the way up to executive level
- You are based in the UK or EMEA and are very comfortable working fully remote.
- You are a senior practitioner in your field who prefers to work hands-on with research. You have at least 5-7 years in a research role at a digital product, customer focused company.
- You can lead projects that include a cross section of different teams including, Product Management, Product Marketing, Data Analytics, Strategy, Design and Lifecycle Management.
- You have broad experience of evaluative and formative qualitative research methods and are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analysing and communicating research.
- You are familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable working with data, metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- You are comfortable with leading workshops and training sessions containing a variety of individuals with differing levels of seniority in the business.
- You have a passion for making sense of user behaviour, using any available methods and are a dedicated advocate of a user-centered approach.
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, and can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- You are capable of tackling ambiguous problem spaces and challenges.
- You might have a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or relevant field.
- You’re fluent in English—we use it every day.
To fulfill our vision (Bring people in) and mission (To bring people closer with better conversations), our 500 remote Typeformers from 55 different countries come together to live up and deliver on that promise.
In addition to being a validation of what we've built, our recent $135 million Series C funding round will fuel us to accelerate our product development, nurture emerging technologies, expand headcount, and deepen strategic partnerships across our platform with this investment.
Why? Simply because 89% of companies say online is their principal customer interaction channel.
Yet, only 34% of companies treat customers as unique individuals.
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?
* Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.