*Impira is now open to full-time remote employees based in North America
At Impira, we empower people to focus on their superpowers by automating away the routine. Millions of people spend hours each day rekeying data from documents, cataloging files, and searching for images. Our product allows nontechnical users to extract clean and structured data from files using artificial intelligence, making these processes instant and automatic. In just a few minutes you can drag & drop files into the product, label a few examples, and sit back & relax while Impira takes care of the rest. We’re proud to not only meaningfully impact companies’ bottom line but also boost employee morale and creativity with our product.
Under the hood, the Impira platform consists of advanced machine learning, database, and UI technology. Delivering an incredibly simple user experience for extracting data from complex documents is no easy task, requiring heavy collaboration across disciplines. We believe that operating with autonomy, trust, and support enables our employees to harness their superpowers and achieve extraordinary outcomes. Leaders at Impira focus on providing transparent context, coaching for long-term success, and getting out of the way. Our core values are empathy, empowerment, continuous improvement, boldness, ownership, and integrity.
As a Software Engineer, Full Stack on our Product Engineering team, you will help to build new customer experiences around the search, exploration, and analysis of image, video, and unstructured data. This involves working on novel search interfaces which make powerful capabilities discoverable, as well as building intuitive experiences for interacting with machine learning predictions in facial recognition and text extraction.
- Working closely with customers, design, and product management to develop new features for processing, analysis, and visualization of image and video data
- Upholding a high standard of code quality through code reviews, unit testing, and continuous refactoring
- Participating in design discussions for entirely new areas of the product
- Enabling users to efficiently gain more accurate insights, increasing their day-to-day efficiency
- Developing a culture around user-centric product engineering
What we're looking for
- Professional full-stack development experience in web applications
- Interest in iterating quickly on the product based on customer feedback
- Experience shipping software in a production environment
- Attention to detail and care for providing the highest quality of user experience
- Familiarity with React or Typescript is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Impira is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised Series B funding from top institutional investors and industry leaders. Our investors and advisors are hands-on and work closely with us to achieve our growth ambitions.
To all recruitment agencies: Impira does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Impira employees. Impira is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.