We're on a mission to make working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive - for everyone. This is why we built Impira, a digital
At Impira, we empower people to focus on their superpowers by automating away the routine. Millions of people spend hours each day rekeying data from documents, cataloging files, and searching for images. Our product allows nontechnical users to extract clean and structured data from files using artificial intelligence, making these processes instant and automatic. In just a few minutes you can drag & drop files into the product, label a few examples, and sit back & relax while Impira takes care of the rest. We’re proud to not only meaningfully impact companies’ bottom line but also boost employee morale and creativity with our product.
Under the hood, the Impira platform consists of advanced machine learning, database, and UI technology. Delivering an incredibly simple user experience for extracting data from complex documents is no easy task, requiring heavy collaboration across disciplines. We believe that operating with autonomy, trust, and support enables our employees to harness their superpowers and achieve extraordinary outcomes. Leaders at Impira focus on providing transparent context, coaching for long-term success, and getting out of the way. Our core values are empathy, empowerment, continuous improvement, boldness, ownership, and integrity.
We’re hiring for exceptionally bright and curious interns to join our summer 2021 internship program. As a Software Engineering Intern at Impira, you will collaborate with and learn from a team of world renowned database, AI, Machine Learning, and software engineering experts on end-to-end software development including design, architecture, and implementation for new capabilities and features. Working in partnership with your mentor, you will be exposed to and trusted to build, code, test, and deploy new software that is released to our enterprise customers.
We’re hiring across a variety of areas including Frontend Engineering, Backend Engineering, Full-Stack Engineering, Systems Infrastructure, Cloud Infrastructure, DevOps Engineering, Security Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and more.
- Work closely with your 1:1 mentor and engineering peers to design, build, and deploy enterprise software
- Learn how we develop new features and capabilities from concept to production. This includes writing, testing, deploying, monitoring, and more
- Work alongside the core engineering team on roadmap features that ship to customers in production throughout the summer.
- Uphold a high standard of code quality through code reviews and extensive testing
- Be trusted in an autonomous environment to own end-to-end development and product quality
What we’re looking for
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) with expected graduation in 2021 or 2022
- Fundamental understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Interest in developer productivity and code quality
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work both independently and in groups
- Ability to prioritize and set goals on shifting priorities
Impira is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised Series B funding from top institutional investors and industry leaders. Our investors and advisors are hands-on and work closely with us to achieve our growth ambitions.
To all recruitment agencies: Impira does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Impira employees. Impira is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.