Who we are:
Zinier’s intelligent field service automation platform helps organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Field service organizations around the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one place and supercharge every aspect of their field service operations. We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
What we’re looking for:
Ideally you have demonstrated an excellent track record by transforming technical requirements into well-thought-out solution recommendations, envisioning the end solution based on customer needs, developing clear system specifications and identifying opportunities to optimize the solution. You should have experience leading development teams from the start to the end of the solution delivery lifecycle and be technically savvy, self-driven and detail-oriented. We’re looking for Solution Architects who thrive in an agile, collaborative, global company, who would love to work with the best in class technology team and strive to unlearn and learn new things everyday.
Where you are located:
Anywhere in the US; able to collaborate with customers and teams in other countries or continents as needed, either remotely or in-person (occasional travel needed).
What the role offers:
- Gather, write and review Technical Requirement Documents and come up with well-thought of technical project specifications, environment needs, and expectations based on architectural best practices.
- Collaborate with pre sales solution consultants to provide guidance regarding requirements feasibility and alignment of the same to the features provided by the platform. The Solution Architect will explore ways to maximize the use of Out of the Box functionality to resolve the customer’s needs in a very consultative fashion and identify product enhancements where needed, as well as support the sales teams in responding to technical questions during the sales processes such as RFP’s.
- Make recommendations and often translate initial requirements into high level specifications to produce demos contextualized to the customer’s expectations, or produce the demos directly.
- Facilitate the effort estimation, ensuring all the main elements of the solution are taken into consideration for cost and implementation timeline determination.
- Own the Solution Scope in Statement Of Work document (SOW)’s and support the sales and executive teams during the negotiation of the corresponding contracts.
- Define and maintain technical implementation documentation (Low Level Design) with performance optimization and scalability in mind, as well as produce process workflow diagrams, user stories and technical mockups.
- Demo solutions to clients during Status Meetings.
- Coordinate with Delivery Managers and Solution Developers to maintain project schedule, and mitigate any delays by accurately providing time and effort estimates.
- Determine technical constraints or limitations of the proposed solution that is presented to the customer.
- Update requirements based on change requests or UAT feedback.
- Develop strong working relationships with other teams within the organization and foster cross team collaboration, share feedback with other teams to improve how work gets done.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years of SaaS experience in a professional services / client-facing capacity.
- Experience defining API specifications, technical workflows and high level solution architectures.
- Knowledge of data models, relational databases, use cases and strong UML or BPMN skills.
- Ability to design complex solutions.
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence or other ticketing and project management systems.
- Strong English communication skills. Additional languages such as Spanish, Portuguese or other languages used in the EMEA region are a plus.
- Experience in Field Service Management for one or more of the following domains is a plus: Telecom, ITSM, Facility Management.
- Experience customizing SaaS Solutions will be an advantage.
- Experience with client services, project management, and solution delivery in an Agile environment is a must.
- Good technical knowledge of different Enterprise applications, integration, workflows, databases, etc.
- Ability to solve complex problems by applying creativity, innovation, and technical concepts.
- Strong self-organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- A high level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- Hungry, Hustler, Honest, Humble.