CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company that delivers a comprehensive portfolio of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families and communities up to date and informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
This role will provide an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about solving our most critical, complex, and sometimes hardest Customer problems and closing our largest enterprise deals. In this role, you’ll be partnering with the CipherHealth Team to understand the needs of CipherHealth’s customers, strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based stories through demos, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and ultimately close business. You will participate in the design, validation, and presentation of CipherHealth’s multiple solutions, based on both the customer’s operational and technical needs. You will need to become a business and technical SME of CipherHealth’s engagement platform, and connect those to emergent Customer problems through our value-add. You will also need to be able to formulate formal advisments to internal “customers” and leaders: ranging from Sales Management, Marketing, Product & Technology, and Customer Success.
You must be detail-oriented, have excellent prioritization skills, salesmanship, a great work ethic, be a strong team player, be able to “think on your feet”, and have executive-level communication skills. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Sales Enablement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Investigate, discover, and assess client pain points, & map customer business and technical requirements to CipherHealth’s value drivers
- Lead sourcing, analysis, management, and timely execution for all RFIs and RFPs in the organization and manage the RFP/RFI platform (Loopio)
- Act as a consultative resource for pre-sale engagements and post-sale handoffs with Customer Relationship Executives and other staff according to the CipherHealth Customer Journey
- Develop, configure, and deliver deeply compelling executive-level presentations and demonstrations to customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of the CipherHealth platform while showing how we solve for their business challenges
- Efficiently and promptly provide input on Statements of Work, adding any relevant content related to requirements discovered, solutions designed, assumptions made, and any other information that would aid in the handoff of the project to Professional Services
- Partner with the Sales Enablement team to proactively identify sales training and process improvement opportunities, and deliver sales coaching and fast feedback to Customer Relationship Executives
- Partner with the Sales Operations team to champion the CipherHealth sales process, identify gaps and/or inefficiencies that may be affecting it for problem-solving
- Actively identify process gaps and inefficiencies within the Sales team, propose solutions, and execute on those using project management best practices
- Act as a key source of market feedback, and function in a consultative manner for key company strategic initiatives, product management, and thought leadership development
- Diligently and proactively contribute to CipherHealth’s knowledge base including drafting knowledge base articles, updating sales tools, and providing consultative support to other Enablement projects
- 3+ years of SaaS experience, preferably in solution consulting and/or sales engineering
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for collaboration, problem solving, driving action, and strong project management ownership
- Persuasive executive-level written and verbal communication skills with working experience in project management
- Demonstrated success in building and facilitating scalable training programs
- Demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities
- Demonstrated business acumen and dynamics of large Enterprise healthcare organizations
- Demonstrated technical acumen, including but not limited to common interfaces and integrations used in the healthcare industry (e.g. HL7, SFTP, ETL, SSO, APIs) and applying principles of BRDs and FRDs
- This role is expected to travel 20% of the time