A BIT ABOUT US
Lever was founded nine years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education rely on to grow their teams. We've rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.
As a Talent Analytics Consulting Associate, you will be in a high-volume customer-facing role conducting 1-on-1 training and building custom reports to drive actionable results from the Lever platform. Data and analytics are a primary driver for why customer want to use Lever. This role is crucial in helping Lever customers identify the effectiveness of their Talent Acquisition organization and talent strategy. You will help companies address goals such as diversity and inclusion, internal mobility, referrals, candidate experience, recruiting efficiency, team performance, interviewer bias and so much more. You will listen closely and understand our customer’s unique goals and desired outcomes, then create and customize reports that enable talent leaders to make strategic decisions and run their business. You will help create high impact standard training materials so that customers can interpret and action against their data to meet their goals and desired outcomes. Success in delivering exceptional value from Lever’s reporting products will lead to high customer satisfaction and retention.
This role has the ability to immediately make an impact with every customer you work with. Talent leaders and recruiters alike are eager to engage in data that will help them achieve their goals. The opportunity to be consultative, stretch creative problem solving muscles and hone Looker and Tableau BI skills will be an every day event in this role. Additionally, you will learn from and collaborate with a group of exceptional high performing Talent Analytics Consulting peers with prior experience at companies like Accenture, Deloitte and PWC.
You will be part of the Professional Services team at Lever which consists of Implementation Consultants, Solution Architects and Talent Analytics Consultants. We largely work with Lever’s enterprise and most complex customers by understanding their unique business challenges and collaborating with empathy to deliver custom solutions and talent advisory. The Talent Analytics team specifically works with customers from all segments, encompassing a wide range of analytics needs and goals.
Our ideal coworker is smart, self-directed, persuasive, empathetic, creative and loves problem-solving. They are also well-versed in report visualizations, analysis and have a thirst to learn more. It's critical that you are product-savvy and can quickly learn how the use of Lever’s product ties into data quality and hygiene. We are looking for someone who knows how to manage their time effectively and can prioritize the tasks in front of them. If this sounds like you, drop us a line!
THE TECH STACK
THE SKILL SET
- 1-3 years of experience with building reports and visualizations with Looker, Tableau or other BI tools that drive story-telling. Experience in business analysis. Awareness of design concepts related to chart forms, white space, and the use of color
- Familiarity using SQL to transform data tables into meaningful data sources ready for visualization
- Ability to interact with non-technical teams, understand their requirements and translate them into simple yet effective reports, visualizations and dashboards
- Experience training customers and colleagues on how to interpret reports and how to use Looker and/or Tableau
- Create and collate training materials for use both externally and internally to Lever
- Excellent project management skills; the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in process documentation
- Ability to creatively problem-solve in ambiguous environments and create structure and process improvements where necessary
WITHIN 1 MONTH YOU'LL
- Complete Ramp Camp, our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision and team and gain an understanding about how your role fits into Lever's broader organization. You’ll learn about all aspects of the business and meet with your colleagues within your department and throughout the organization!
- Kick off your Starter Project at Lever, which all new employees complete within their first month and will address a team-specific pain point.
- Shadow 15 reporting-specific calls across Talent Analytics and Implementation to build understanding of customer implementation steps, training best practices, key milestones, and the differing reporting needs by company size.
- Learn about our analytics go-to-market, current state operating model, and data architecture and pipelines; you’ll also learn about how Lever’s analytics products augment our implementation offerings with custom reporting solutions. You’ll demonstrate this knowledge by designing and building your first Tableau dashboard.
- Learn about our internal tech stack for enabling both ourselves and our customers (Salesforce, Zendesk, Slack, Google Apps, Zoom, Lattice and more!)
- Review tickets for the last 30 days related to Lever Talent Intelligence, Lever Data API and Lever Reporting with Technical Support to build your understanding of the type of questions being asked, product feedback, issues, and the underlying data relationships.
- Take on your first customer!
WITHIN 3 MONTHS YOU'LL
- Demonstrate product proficiency and complete product certifications for LeverTRM, Lever Visual Insights, and Lever Talent Intelligence.
- Orient yourself around the Professional Services team’s mission, goals, norms, strengths and growth areas; partner with your manager to develop your own quarterly OKRs and growth goals. Track your progress and receive continuous feedback via Lattice, our performance tracking tool.
- Become a subject matter expert for Lever Advanced Analytics which includes collaborating with peer Talent Analytics Consultants in building out content and education materials and furthering our own internal knowledge base.
- Complete your first full lifecycle customer engagements with new and existing customers including reporting product training and deployment of custom dashboards.
- Identify the most important talent acquisition metrics unique to each Customer; improve Customer understanding of recruiting and Lever application activities which impact those metrics and underlying data; and achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction measured through NPS surveys.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS YOU'LL
- Identify common reporting patterns to automate and streamline custom reporting engagements by optimizing the analytics project flow and establishing best practices with respect to visualizations and data pipelines.
- Contribute to the Talent Analytics Consulting team by refining standard training materials and creating new content and education materials for customer self service of Lever Advanced Analytics products.
- Engage and advise Customer IT teams on how to leverage data available from Lever’s Data API to build out Talent Analytics metrics in their data warehouse.
- Capture, synthesize and share customer feedback with Lever’s Product team to help inform and shape Lever’s product roadmap. Additionally, stay abreast of the LTI roadmap and new feature releases.
- Help train new support staff, customer success managers and implementation consultants on analytical best practices as the Lever Advanced Analytics products evolve and grow.
WITHIN 12 MONTHS YOU'LL
- Proactively identify, pilot and execute ways to increase efficiency in Talent Analytics processes and implementations; assess results and refine.
- Collaborate with Lever’s Content and Education team to maintain and evolve Lever’s Product Certification program for Lever Advanced Analytics products.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
THE LEVER STORY
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
#LI-SJ1 #LI-REMOTE #BI-REMOTE
Apply to this job
Typical includes :
- Recruiter phone screen
- Hiring Manager phone screen
- Panel 1 (meet with the team and some cross functional team members)
- Panel 2 (may include a presentation and final interviews with the hiring manager and recruiter)