In 2021, Tatari was named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and one of the Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine for the second consecutive year. Ready to jump on board this rocket ship?
Tatari is on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. We work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—grow their business through linear and streaming TV. We combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
Our team includes founders and leaders from Google, Microsoft, Stripe, Shazam and Facebook. We are growing rapidly as we accelerate our mission to automate the complex landscape of managing and measuring television advertising. We have a long-term goal to make marketing on TV available to businesses of any size.
The Technical Sourcer will be a critical member of the Recruiting team building and executing sourcing strategies that identify and attract potential candidates for our technical teams. You are equally strategic and detail oriented, are willing to present creative solutions to challenges in finding top talent, be an expert in the market for talent, and can engage with candidates to deeply understand their experience and motives. You’ll relentlessly focus on helping us build a best-in-class organization by increasing our pipeline of talent and building a network we can leverage for the future.
- Source passive talent while maintaining a quality pipeline that results in hires through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and creative search techniques
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with recruiters and hiring managers
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS (Greenhouse) and LinkedIn Recruiter that helps track candidates long term and produce actionable analytics
- Screen and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that positively impact talent pipelines
- Partner with Coordinators and Recruiters to manage an efficient model of operation
- 1-3+ years of recruiting or sourcing experience with in-house recruiting, search firm, agency or transferable experience
- Knowledge of candidate sourcing strategies to build talent pipelines
- Experience developing and executing lead generation and research techniques
- Success engaging and activating passive candidates
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with all levels within the organization
- A creative curiosity, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- A penchant for self-starting in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality
- A true sense of determination and hopefully a sense of humor
Why you should apply
- Opportunity to establish recruiting best practices at a small but rapidly growing and profitable startup with a strong product
- Exposure to and opportunity to partner directly with the Executive Team
- Opportunity to be an owner of the company through equity shares
- We're a small and mighty team helping our customers grow and it's exciting to see the impact we make every day
- Words that describe the people here: cool, funny, kind, hard-working, positive, responsive, respectful, smart!
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- 100% coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (when it’s safe!)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
At Tatari, we believe in the importance of cultivating teams with diverse backgrounds and offering equal opportunities to all. We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment where every team member feels valued and diversity is celebrated.
This position is based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York with a hybrid WFH policy and applicants must be willing to relocate to any of the cities listed. Eligibility to work in the US is required (no Visa sponsorship or relocation stipend).