Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a User Research Coordinator to join our User Research team and help our Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) org with bringing customer insights into our product development work. This role is crucial in enabling our teams to effectively conduct research at scale.
About the role
- Location: US or Canada remote
As a User Research Coordinator, you’ll:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end coordination of user research interviews for our Product team including recruiting, scheduling, compensating and supporting the team on research projects
- Work with Product Designers, Product Managers and User Researchers in setting up and structuring research projects in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Assist in aggregating and managing customer data for research related requests
- Refine our research coordination efforts to ultimately enable the best experience for our participants
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a User Research Coordinator if you have:
- A solid understanding of user research methodologies and processes
- A deep care for customer experience and user-centered design
- Previous experience as a research assistant, program manager, project manager or equivalent in another industry
- An affinity for databases and spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web -- and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful User Research Coordinator and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification will be required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. As such, your failure to timely provide such information, upon Webflow's request, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment with Webflow, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not require fully remote employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. However, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work events, including company off-sites, company sponsored social gatherings, and meetings. As such, at this time, we will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time during your employment required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and inclusive workplace, and our vaccination policy will evolve in response to the changing risks and regulations associated with COVID-19.