Who we are
Zinier’s intelligent field service automation platform helps organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Field service organizations around the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one place and supercharge every aspect of their field service operations. We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
What we’re looking for
The Solution Delivery team is on a mission to build an easy-to-use solution based on industry best practices and customer requests. We are currently expanding our team in preparation for the integration of products built using the next generation of our platform products that meet the needs of our Enterprise clients in a revolutionary new way complete with an updated look/feel and powerful new technology stack.
We are looking for a UX Architect who is both savvy in UX Design and prototyping, as well as comfortable presenting solutions, running comprehensive discovery with clients, and conducting user testing sessions. You will be responsible for translating new ideas, client pain points, and user workflows into interactive prototypes and guidelines which can be tested with users and taken to development. You enjoy working closely with Solution Architects, Project Managers, Sales, Engineers in a startup environment and can work both independently and collaboratively with different teams on multiple projects.
Ideally, you have demonstrated an excellent track record for delivering solutions from initial concept to successful delivery and customer adoption. UX Architects who thrive in a lean, agile, collaborative environment, and love working with the best in class should apply.
- Lead end-to-end customer solution discovery and design projects, from understanding the needs and pain points to solution design to testing and validation and implementation.
- Design seamless user experience, including: defining functionality, navigation, interaction design.
- Create mid-high fidelity wireframes and prototypes that can be used to present to clients and test on users.
- Partner with Customer Success, Solution delivery teams to ensure projects are delivered on-time and in the best interest of our customers.
- Provide thought leadership on usability and user-centered design principles.
- Set strong design guidelines to deliver excellent solutions that fit business/product goals while providing customer value.
- Research ongoing technology and trends and how best to apply to our product design process.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- 3+ years of client facing experience as a UX designer/UX Architect/UX Consultant or similar.
- A great portfolio of work showing your proven ability in crafting exceptional mobile and web experience.
- Evidence of great design process (strategy and definition documents, user flows, wireframes, etc)
- Expert-level experience using various prototyping and design software such as Figma, Framer, Axure, XD, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suite.
- Experience building wireframes, user journeys, flows, personas, etc.
- Experience conducting customer discovery, engagement and user research
- Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Experience training, mentoring and managing other UX designers
- Eager to travel to key markets and coordinate with on-ground staff to uncover insights from our customers
- You pay careful attention to detail and consider outlier use cases when designing user flows (i.e. what happens when the internet connection is lost on mobile? How do you handle empty states?)
- Confident presenter and able to conduct workshops in front of customers