Farmer’s Fridge is on a mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. We serve healthy, handcrafted meals and snacks from our growing network of 400+ Smart Fridges (software-enabled vending machines). We are striving to change the food system from the ground up – one Fridge or delivery at a time.
We are a team that cares -– about the business, the impact our product makes, and each other. We are data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. We are looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion to succeed.
Purpose of the Role
The Web Marketing Specialist will be an integral and cross-functional team member creating a link between the marketing & tech teams. Reporting to the Growth Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for building a best-in-class web experience for Farmer’s Fridge by growing our organic web traffic through SEO and ensuring CRO best practices are implemented. This person will also closely partner with the Brand team to ensure website content is constantly refreshed and within our brand guidelines.
Planning & Implementation
- Gain a deep understanding of the online Farmer’s Fridge consumer and their needs to support the web growth strategy
- Partner with the tech team & Growth Marketing Manager to build a website product roadmap and proactively identify the biggest opportunities to align with brand marketing goals across acquisition, retention, and consumer education
- Create landing pages that comply with ADA regulations and UX standards to enhance the post-click experience, thus maximizing conversions
- Support paid digital marketing efforts by project managing the implementation of tracking pixels
- Provide thought leadership to help Farmer’s Fridge offer a best-in-class digital experience
- Create project execution plans to quickly test into new initiatives
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for non-technical website needs (eg. own the content on the website through content management system)
- Write SEO-driving copy
- Conduct keyword research and competitive analysis to understand opportunities and gaps
Analysis & Testing
- Track, monitor and analyze website KPIs including weekly reporting of base metrics and A/B test learnings
- Continually audit the Farmer’s Fridge website to optimize and uncover opportunities and work with the tech team to execute recommendations
- Leverage analytics to further develop online marketing, SEO, search engine marketing (“SEM”), and programmatic display
- Grow the Farmer’s Fridge brand online through organic and paid performance strategies with web platforms as your toolkit
- Assist in driving better performance across paid media initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to successfully launch company initiatives
- 3-5 years of tactical ecommerce website marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into execution
- Deep understanding of analyzing and measuring tactics and campaigns using Google Analytics
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and managing multiple projects at a time
- Working in advanced content management solutions and landing page builders (i.e. Contentful, Unbounce, Instapage, etc.)
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, JS a plus
Typically includes :
- Recruiter Phone Interview
- Hiring Manager Phone Interview
- On-site/Zoom Interview (Meeting with a few team members and cross-functional teams members). Will usually include discussing a case study or coding exercise prepared in advance.